help on starting c/s, dreambox

tricky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im a newbie on this dreambox and cardsharing scene, used to do the old virmin boxes, is it much harder to do? i need to learn lol missing my channels , could some 1 give me a tutoriol from start to finish and tools and programmes i will need , any help would be gud thanxs

And the good lord said unto Tricky "seek and thou shalt find" lol

It's not too hard, plenty of info here.

i have read the info seems alot of posts my heads scrambled with it lol, a old mate of myn is going to learn me this week hes been doing it 8 weeks, so i will see wat this week brings

Basically you're going to need 2 or more Dreambox or equivillant linux decoders.
Dreamup (program) and one of many images (each to their own).
Flash all boxes.
Network the box's to your router and then download the latest CCcam from the server that the image is directed to.
Dreambox Control Centre (program) log into the boxes and edit the CCcam.cfg inserting your F line and the Boxkeys on the serving box and the C line on the sharing boxes.

Basically you're going to need 2 or more Dreambox or equivillant linux decoders.
Dreamup (program) and one of many images (each to their own).
Flash all boxes.
Network the box's to your router and then download the latest CCcam from the server that the image is directed to.
Dreambox Control Centre (program) log into the boxes and edit the CCcam.cfg inserting your F line and the Boxkeys on the serving box and the C line on the sharing boxes.

is this detectable by vermin?

My apolls, i thought this thread was satellite not cable.

I've heard that cable is shared but seen no hard evidence as yet, as to whether it's traceable i could not tell you sorry.

all cable noobs trying jump ship now but its now all spoon feed stuff m8 do more reading you pick it up wot i had to do installing ccam etc is simple stuff need get to know how work dreambox aswell

yes it is detectable depending on the broadband ISP that you are using. All ISP's can can view what packets are being sent and received down the line.

if you want to go down this router then by all means do so but dont think that there is no risks involved.

:Clap:

So am i right in thinking that you can now share cable/vermin cards? I used to be a happy sat user until i moved into a listed building and got stuck with virgin! This would make me so happy!!!

Be aware of the risks of having bband and tv with the same provider though mate as stated above

Back