help on pace di400

twjames

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok as i work for telewest, i know my box is not working due to the return pth cut and also the new teleport. Great of them eh?

well after looknig about on the board, i can only guess i can try to update the box,

I have tried the hold power down and type 4321 , but all i seem to get is 0000

any help? as i hate the fact my ppv is gone and i have 70k on card.
I cant get hold of the guy who did my box as his in oz for 3 months, so thought i would ask yet another q` here....

hi mate
i had the same problem it was sumthing to do with the front part of the box i took the top of the box and lifted the peice of plastic in the middle that you have to lift to take of the front screen then tried the four buttons on the right from the bottom to the top and it should say 4321 on the dscreen then press ok
everything should then work if the no update mod has not been done
but this is only a guess mate
regards

well i turned box off, hold down the power button and only get 0000

yes i can get 4321 to come up , but doesnt seem to get any hit or update??

i know the track is cut, but can i still update it?

it would appear that the box has no update mod - this means it will not work.
if the box is a 4000t then you may be able to undo the no update mod by replacing the components then forcing an update. the more likely scenario is that the box is a 4000n and your trader has tons of them in TW land in which case they will no longer work at all and his visit down under will be for longer than you think LOL

@ twjames - if the box(es) is(are) still working after teleport rollout apart from PPV, that's the best you're gonna get - VOD will not work on a hacked box.

well i`m still happy i get all channels, just wanna know any way to get ppv ack or teleport without the talk cut to work

got 8 boxes here for him to do, but dont know if worth it

did u read up? i work for them and i come accross them left at houses, i then pass them to a guy who chips them.

But i think they are now worthless right?

Back