help needed

tonycrow

Inactive User
Reaction score
i cant delete or overrite exsiting image on sportster irs not letting me transfer the file across any ideas plzzz

tonycrow said:
i cant delete or overrite exsiting image on sportster irs not letting me transfer the file across any ideas plzzz

What image you using mate also what box etc, how are you trying to delete the image ?

de_deej

im using a nokia dbox and sporster image 1 tried to load 1.7 uk but it stoped half way through and now it stuck in thetre only half done right clicking and pressing delete

tonycrow said:

hi what program r u using to write the image

tonycrow said:
im using a nokia dbox and sporster image 1 tried to load 1.7 uk but it stoped half way through and now it stuck in thetre only half done right clicking and pressing delete

You need a 2x image for the nokia download my new image it and flash it using IFA, if you need more help see Liams tut in the download section.

de_deej

The image that you have on the box is now corrupted and locked, and you wont be able to use the FTP method. Your only option, as de_deej says, is IFA.

Liam

liamcrayden said:
The image that you have on the box is now corrupted and locked, and you wont be able to use the FTP method. Your only option, as de_deej says, is IFA.

Liam
wats ifa guys

its in the download section mate, i found things quite hard at first but folow the guide and you should be fine.

**tip
**buying a null modem cable from maplins makes using ifa so much easier

Back