help needed

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all i have a ntl samsung box which has been moded and the card came with it i have bought myself a dynamite programmer when i put my card in it brought up the atr which i did make a copy of some how ive erased the card because now theres no atr on the card the card is a funcard 4 am i screwed or is there a way of reprograming this card to work with my box if so could you please tell me how to go about it thanks :Cheers:

1st thing first...your description sounds a bit jumbled/vague.

so you have a fun card and youve erased. How did you erase it?
how do you know you have screwed up the ATR?
Need a bit more detail really ie the steps you follwed and the software you used

ok heres what i did

first the software im using is cas studio 6.6b

second i inserted the card into the programer

third programer auto detected the card

on the screen it listed the atr

had a look at the programe see if i could figure it out i couldnt

in the card programer section of the software it gave you a tab with read on it but it said to read card flash memory will be erased i clicked ok it read the card and in the flash mmemory and iternal memory and external memory it said (data from funcard)

like i said i didnt know what i was doing so i left it there now when i insert card it says (no atr chaeck card )

hope this helps

Opps:mad:
Im pretty sure u have wiped the card
Auto detect aint good
If used wrong will wipe or damage card switch it off
i think nearly everyone does that oh well
also if u read eeprom u erase flash i think
So u have to write it back
hope u saved the files or
You have to start again
sorry 4 the bad news:mad:

nope all i saved was the atr oh well so how do i programe my card as if it was a blank one to go with my already moded box?

u will need the ird and the bk
is it written on the box anywhere??
if not u will have to jtag it to get the info

no unfortunatly its not written on the box i have the jtag programe for the samsung box but not sure i have the right cable to conect it to my pc which cable do i need? again thanks for the replys this is great :)

u need a jtag look for tmc to buy one

sargieboy said:
what is tmc?

tailor-made-circuits
or
taylor-made-circuits

[cannot remember!]

do a search on google, you should find his website - nice guy, very fast delivery too, got a lot of DW recommended stuff from him :)

thanks cliffy which cable do i need 20 way 10 way or interchangeable for a samsung 2100 box?

Back