CD & DVD help needed

floyd123

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all trying to put 2 films on one disk used dvd shrink but when i go in nero on dvd video put my first film in no prob but when i put the next in video ts it wont let me any one no what am doing wrong

hi read that tut not explaining that part of it

You've lost me? I thought you were trying to add two movies to one DVD?

You'll find the VOB files that the tut refers to inside the VIDEO_TS or Disk_0 folder? I'm assuming you have converted the movie to DVD format (VOB files)?

Using the method and Nero Vision Express, the tut gives you step by step instructions on how to add the first movie and then the second?

Last edited:
dvd shrink will also let you put both movies on one dvd.

got dvd shrink do one film no prob cant get me head round to put 2 on read the tut but stilll no joy

From memory, turn on dvdshrink, go to re author, add first movie, double click main title only, that should move it to the right side panel, add second movie, double click main title , there should now be two movies on the main panel titled main title 1 and main title 1(2) or something like that.

Click backup and burn to disc.

Here's a tut using the Shrink method.

Unfortunately the shrink method creates one big movie. You cannot go from one movie to the other and keep the original menus etc. There are alternative methods, read the following.

I use Dvdremake/TmpgEnc dvd author these allow you to select which movie to show. After combining movies you can use Shrink/ Rebuilder etc to fit on one disk.

Last edited:
Why go to all that hassle when discs cost peanuts these days. Put them on seperate discs. You'll get better quality as well.

u have to rename the vob files on 2nd movie and insert them into 1st movie ,.ie all file s must be diffrent

Back