Help Needed with TIT2 working ROM10

moonster72

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello All

Im a new old member (if that makes sense) and cant post or download yet.

basically ive done a box for a friend in Coventry, using a Tit2 card.

In my town the image that i use works fine with no problems, in neigbouring town works for an hour or so and then dies. Cov has the Virgin menus etc which hasnt reached my area yet.

I dont understand what i have done wrong, can anyone help point me in the right direction as im starting to pull my hair out after 5 evenings of frustration.

currently im using

CrypTIT2 files dated 16/08/06
tit2fix 21 11 06 Bin10 Image (tried lots of other images as well)

Can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of which files to use please.

Regards
Moonster

Hey there,

I'm having a simliar problem, but i my nt* area has been upgraded to virgin. I was also wondering if this was gonna effect my tit2 card.

Umm i cant upload on the site atm since i dnt have enough posts but i have a more up-2-date crypt file if you like. Not sure if will help, this is my first card so just getting started with it...

pm me if you'd like me to send it..

A titanium card (1 or 2) uses a rom11 image. The reason your cards are going off is because they are not passing the checks the current emm does and so they stop working. The reason they are not passing these checks is because the rom11 image you are using is not very realistic.

Follow the tut in the below link on how to make a realistic image and you card should be fine. Remember tho these images (in order to remain realistic) require some attention every month or so.

There is nothing to download just read the tutorial i wrote in thread 14.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=101091&page=2

cheers ice, ill have a read on the link...

If a Tit 2 card can accept a rom11 how can I write it to the card in winex.
As it only accepts rom10??.

Back