help needed with dynamite and mosc

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if any 1 can give me a bit of info regarding my dynamite and mosc cards , my cards went down in house (was rights date ) anyway taken them out to reprogram them (theres 3) i put them in my dynamyte and they return no ATR with nagra and XNCS 1.8 , mrom returns and error when trying to reset/repair , but when i run them through my T911 witn "ATR sighns of life" it tells me that there is sighns of life, if i try to glitch them they go through the motions with sidewinder it returns them open , but when i try to read them they return no atr, also sidewinder "get my bk" returns it !!! can anyone help me out here ive tried nagra settings for win 98 and xp but both the same ,,..

thanx in advance for any help

Is the dynamite in phoenix mode 3.68MHz? Is the comm port correct etc.

Is the dynamite in phoenix mode 3.68MHz? Is the comm port correct etc.

thanx edcase, yea all my setttings are correct, ive managed to get 1 card read/written but other two are not it seems like a reader or power prob (dont know ) ii also have a spare card and it reads/writes ok , this ones got me !!!

could running them through my T911 have damaged them ? even although my T911 still regocnises them

there is nothing wrong with your progger m8 the cards are knackered unlooping them wont do any good

The cards sound fine to me .. especially if sidewinder is returning a BK (for it to run it must receive a valid ATR .. not to mention the fact that the card must be processing commands).

You must be having some sort of problem with the dynamite itself.

I would consider trying it from another PC just incase its an issue with the USB power.

thanx again, as for the cards bieng knackered, sometimes when i run them through rom studio or xncs they either return innsufficient bytes sent back for atr or they return a full atr or no atr, any suggestions !!!

I still think its the programmer - as they work just fine in your glitcher.

gonna buy a new 1 see if that helps, sent TMC a message but he never got back to me , so loooking for some 1 reliable to buy 1 from, if u know any 1 ?

where abouts are you john

i could lend ya my dynamite..

tho wothout sound offensive ide rather you were local just in case...

im in glasgow, cambuslang m8, thanx for the offer
would get it back to u same day and even leave u mine plus the price till i returned it , wat area are u ?
where abouts are you john

i could lend ya my dynamite..

tho wothout sound offensive ide rather you were local just in case...

thanx edcase, yea all my setttings are correct, ive managed to get 1 card read/written but other two are not it seems like a reader or power prob (dont know ) ii also have a spare card and it reads/writes ok , this ones got me !!!

could running them through my T911 have damaged them ? even although my T911 still regocnises them

its more than likely the crap youve got on your pc m8............i own a dynamite myself and never have a problem with the atr after a format

have the same trouble myself sometimes with nagra and xncs untill i do a spring clean on the pc

Hi and thx for your input Benny but i formated another disk i had, done a fresh install with nothing else but winxp, and dynamyte software but still the same, i dont have a prob writing/reading any other cards (tried sum funs and opus) also this is the first time ive ever had prob. with dynamyyte, what i will say is , I put a mosc card unopened in dynamyte ran it through mrom and nagra a few times all was ok, then ran sidewinders bk grabber and that was fine then read again in nagra all ok so far, then ran through T911 with rom11 unlocker and card popped but when i put it in my dynamyte it returned no ATR but ATR shows sighnes of life and if i run it through T911 again then it gllitches as normal and pops or bk grabber runs and spits bk/ird , any 1 help again pleeze

its more than likely the crap youve got on your pc m8............i own a dynamite myself and never have a problem with the atr after a format

have the same trouble myself sometimes with nagra and xncs untill i do a spring clean on the pc

Hi and thx for your input Benny but i formated another disk i had, done a fresh install with nothing else but winxp, and dynamyte software but still the same, i dont have a prob writing/reading any other cards (tried sum funs and opus) also this is the first time ive ever had prob. with dynamyyte, what i will say is , I put a mosc card unopened in dynamyte ran it through mrom and nagra a few times all was ok, then ran sidewinders bk grabber and that was fine then read again in nagra all ok so far, then ran through T911 with rom11 unlocker and card popped but when i put it in my dynamyte it returned no ATR but ATR shows sighnes of life and if i run it through T911 again then it gllitches as normal and pops or bk grabber runs and spits bk/ird , any 1 help again pleeze

could i have a corrupt flash in my t911 anybody ?

Back