Help needed with a Sammy 2110c

dj_clubber

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have managed to glitch a paired card for a sammy 2110c and all the details checked out perfect. The ird was backwards in nagra but it was the right one. I have tried programming a fun4 with the new fun1 AU's. I tried it and all that happens is that when i insert the card, the box freezes and cannot go through channels. Normally the card stage you get updating channels do not remove smartcard. What i want to know is, is there any special files needed for the 2110c box. I tried the files in the download section by cosso1. No go.

Anyone point me in the right direction, do i still use toxic 6 for the ext eep and is there a new flash file for AU? Andrew.

Cheers, i have tried all them files, i even downloaded the fixes off BIGMAQ.

Anyone know what the problem could be? When you put the box on it boots and works fine with no card, but obviously no chans. When you put card in, it freezes and stays frozen on that chan. When you put the card in and boot it stays frozen on AP53 setting with logo on screen. Any help appreciated.

By the way i try and help as much as i can. I have done many favours and unlooped many cards. Thought this is where you come for advice. The only reason i put the post up is because i am having problems with the 2110c. I never new which file was working as i have tried all of them.

Andrew.

i know you have probably allready done this mate but double check everything when your programing the card programe exteep then flash in two seperate steps, remake exteep etc

ps was only having a poke at you m8, ill probably be tracing your steps next week as im about to do the same box for the 1st time just waiting for my powersync unlooper.

Last edited:
dj whats the problem now mate lol

yet another problem for you .

you know where i am if u need a hand.

Mr P

Hi Mr Parsnip having probs with a box, you know me lol.

The trouble im having is i am not sure what the platform is for WIMBLEDON SW19 LONDON. I have tried putting the postcode in the dsl but it says not on a ntl platform. The fellow says he is on a VIRGIN platform.

Anyone know the platform then for WIMBLEDON SW19 LONDON.

Andrew.

Hi Mr Parsnip having probs with a box, you know me lol.

The trouble im having is i am not sure what the platform is for WIMBLEDON SW19 LONDON. I have tried putting the postcode in the dsl but it says not on a ntl platform. The fellow says he is on a VIRGIN platform.

Anyone know the platform then for WIMBLEDON SW19 LONDON.

Andrew.

Wimbledon Should be on TW. 40979 531.00

hi m8 ive just done a couple of 2110's and found they react differently to the other box's. i had the same problem as you ie, box froze and wouldnt let me do anything, but just leave it for a while 10mins or more and it should boot up ok.

Ok, back to the other problem i got.

I done another sammy 2110. I glitched orig card and the ird is ok but not sure about bk, i programmed a card but when you insert the card, the box just freezes. I have tried several times of programming cards and even tried different cards.

Back