help needed pls

phil1974

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am trying to do a fun card and the problem i have is i edit in nagra save the details to desktop,documents,anyware on my pc, but when its time to put it into the writer i can not get them,eg i will save to desktop a few of the thing on desktop will show up but not my file but its saved to the desktop i can see the dam thing,such a simple problem, but been on it for hours and its doing my head in

i am trying to do a fun card and the problem i have is i edit in nagra save the details to desktop,documents,anyware on my pc, but when its time to put it into the writer i can not get them,eg i will save to desktop a few of the thing on desktop will show up but not my file but its saved to the desktop i can see the dam thing,such a simple problem, but been on it for hours and its doing my head in

When you save the file to the desktop is will be called something like "name.bn11" what you need to do is delete the "n11" part and replace it with "in" so the file would now read "name.bin". You should find it now appears when you go to load it.

Back