help needed please

SEADOO KID

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while trying to educate myself about dbox but am at a point where i need your help chaps. I have tried to flash gav's zogre updated image but think i did something wrong and the box would not go past loading kernel... tried using ifa but do not know if its working, screen just shows "dbox2 flashing assistant.. hallenberg.com" and has done for about 10mins.
I'm using a x-over network cable to connect to dbox
any help would appreciated!!!!!!!

while its flashing it will take a while then you should get a grey popup box then you click ok and on the next screen ok again then unplug your box from the mains and then plug back in and its done

if you get loading kernel then you should find a 1x image as the one i posted is for 2x and that message really is saying that you have a 1x box so 2x images will not work m8

hope that helps

Search the forum for liams tut concerning IFA.

de_deej

managed to flash gavs zorge image... yeeha! and then used flashfxp to transfer local service files and bouquets but... not getting any pictures .. doh!

sorry to be a pain in the ass but any ideas where i'm going wrong chaps?

could it be i need a cables.xml file? while trying a scan it states kabel deutshland as the provider.... now i'm a bit dumb but that aint right is it?

Suggest you use the latest Sporster image and do a brute force scan and then create ur bouquets from that.

SEADOO KID said:
could it be i need a cables.xml file? while trying a scan it states kabel deutshland as the provider.... now i'm a bit dumb but that aint right is it?

Before scanning highlight cable provider and press ok to see what options you get, i think gav would have put in the relevant files for scanning so you should get 2 more options , you need the right one for your area if not sure just do a scan on each, turn off fast scan allso.

SORTED!!! thanks fellas we up and running now ......... just the one regret though..... wish i'd done this ages ago!!
Thanks for all advice etc...

Back