Help needed Please.....

Mr Parsnip

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i am after a new program i have the old one but its getting a bit old and would like the newer version.

The program i have is ETKA its a volkswagen parts program its on ebay for 7 quid and its in italian so its no use so i would like the uk version.

The version i need is ETKA version 7.0

Can anyone help me

cheers

Mr P

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
Vag Etka v6.31 (Audi Vw) Full Final Crack.

found this any good

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Hi i am after a new program i have the old one but its getting a bit old and would like the newer version.

The program i have is ETKA its a volkswagen parts program its on ebay for 7 quid and its in italian so its no use so i would like the uk version.

The version i need is ETKA version 7.0

Can anyone help me

cheers

Mr P

Check your PM's mate

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
no sure or the version l have buts l thinks its only a year old .. lm downloading version 7 + update and its 1.7 gig and the one at works on a 700 mb disc ..will let u know in a bit and send if its the one your after

Mr Parsnip

Inactive User
Reaction score
cheers lads for your pms i have got the old 1 somewhere but its easily around 5 years old i went in volkswagen today to order a part and seen the version which they were using at it was 7.0 Cheers lads any newer version would be fantastic....

Mr P

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
cheers lads for your pms i have got the old 1 somewhere but its easily around 5 years old i went in volkswagen today to order a part and seen the version which they were using at it was 7.0 Cheers lads any newer version would be fantastic....

Mr P

smirnoff's one will be better, the new one he's downloading mines is older than that.

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
VW Audi Skoda & Seat ETOS v4.80-202 2005 it has every part and number on it , any good . will post some pictures in a min . the other one has in german lol

here this one m8 sent addy if u want it m8 no problem

Last edited:
TEST