Help Needed Please, Someones Input Might Do The Trick!!

sorry for asking wot is probly a stupid question but wot exactly do i download from there to get the keys?

No probs mate, Basically if you are doing a non au fun then you need to download the latest RST for you area.

P.S not too sure on your knowledge mate but you could probably do with downloading the TUT for creating a FunRST. In fact personally I'd download "The Cable Guide" and the Fun tut.

Go to the download section and you'll find everything that you need.

This is a TUT that ICE2004 put together.

1. Open up "RsTGen" and enter ur BOXKEY and IRD. Choose your cable company and click "Generate Rst Hex".

2. Name this file "flash".

3. Go to http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219 and download the latest RST for your cable company i.e. NTL, CW....

4. Name this file "inteep".

5. Open up your programmer and load "flash" and "inteep" and write the files to your card.

6. Voila!! Free Channels!!

Ice2004

No probs mate, Basically if you are doing a non au fun then you need to download the latest RST for you area.

P.S not too sure on your knowledge mate but you could probably do with downloading the TUT for creating a FunRST. In fact personally I'd download "The Cable Guide" and the Fun tut.

Go to the download section and you'll find everything that you need.

This is a TUT that ICE2004 put together.

1. Open up "RsTGen" and enter ur BOXKEY and IRD. Choose your cable company and click "Generate Rst Hex".

2. Name this file "flash".

3. Go to http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219 and download the latest RST for your cable company i.e. NTL, CW....

4. Name this file "inteep".

5. Open up your programmer and load "flash" and "inteep" and write the files to your card.

6. Voila!! Free Channels!!

Ice2004

cheers penners will giv this a go

i have 2 sammys and any byte i try will give me either 0's or f's except for this one
0x00564e78
however this gives the same BK on both boxes so it cant be right, this is driving me up the fookin wall, can some plz hlp b4 i destroy the box!!!!

OK THANK GOD GOT IT SORTED
here how i done it, just in case sum1else has the same problem,

i put the box into debug mode just as davidh instructed please note that '0' may not appear on the new virgin firmware but you can check if it is in debug mode by clicking the status button in OCD.

i then used this byte '0x00f69af8' by typing 'BYTE 0x00f69af8 8' into OCD. Making sure that the scart cable is connected to the back of the box!!!! (i think this may have been the main problem)

then programmed a au funcard with the latest keys, worked a treat, thanks to every1 that helped
zamzing

p.s. thanks to satch for the PM!

Hi Guys, i get all E's with that BYTE.

Does the scart plug really matter, i am in debug mode, checked status on OCD, but still no BK. Will check my other box tho!

Hi Guys, i get all E's with that BYTE.

Does the scart plug really matter, i am in debug mode, checked status on OCD, but still no BK. Will check my other box tho!

im not sure if scart really matters but it seemed to work for me though

did you have a telly connected to it? Also did you get E's without scart?

Also did you get bk without scart plugged in

did you have a telly connected to it? Also did you get E's without scart?

Also did you get bk without scart plugged in

no i did not have a tele connected to, also did not have a card inserted, i was getting random numbers without the scart.

are you entering the bytes with a space and then an 8 after it?

Back