Help Needed New Sam Box 2110

paired card and thats it im afraid. Does it have a card with it?

You will need to unlock the card and hope the BK is correct as sometimes the CC send a hit to the box and put a false BK on the card.

If the box is brand new then the card will not be paired and will contain a false boxkey. In this case there is nothing you can do !

If the box has previously been used as a contract box then the card should contain the real boxkey as long as it was disconnected before the cable co un-paired by deleting tiers and writing a fake boxkey.

You can often tell by checking the tiers on the card using a program called TierInfoLite. If it retrieves Tier08 channel enabling tiers then chances are the card has been paired and still contains the necessary information. If there are no Tier08's then the card is likely un-paired !

If the box is brand new then the card will not be paired and will contain a false boxkey. In this case there is nothing you can do !

If the box has previously been used as a contract box then the card should contain the real boxkey as long as it was disconnected before the cable co un-paired by deleting tiers and writing a fake boxkey.

You can often tell by checking the tiers on the card using a program called TierInfoLite. If it retrieves Tier08 channel enabling tiers then chances are the card has been paired and still contains the necessary information. If there are no Tier08's then the card is likely un-paired !
thanks m8. the box was origanly in someones house and the company knocked it off. it wont open in nagra. would tierinfolite open it or is it a case of it being history.

tierinfolite will be able to tell you the tiers without opening the card so work even if locked.

help please

i just tried this teirinfolite thing i ran it and i got the error list index out of bounds ? can anyone tell me what that means please ? oh i forgot i already opend the card months ago i just read it with nagra and looked in the teir info and only teir 8 was there is this right ?

Last edited:
i have found with c/w and ntl they dont send a fake bk they just remove the ird from the card

what next ?

humm after realising that i unlocked the card i just programmed the origionla card and tried it i seemed to get all the free channels but all the others were unsubscribed ? card status was ok in the menu but still only free channels could anyone help pleas as its been a long time since i did any of this

humm after realising that i unlocked the card i just programmed the origionla card and tried it i seemed to get all the free channels but all the others were unsubscribed ? card status was ok in the menu but still only free channels could anyone help pleas as its been a long time since i did any of this
wrong box key i think.

All free to air channels you now don't need a card to obtain, thanks to mr branson.
well at least ex cw

humm

wrong box key i think.

All free to air channels you now don't need a card to obtain, thanks to mr branson.
well at least ex cw

wouldnt it say card not paired in the menu ? if it was the wrong box key ?

Back