help! my cant upload image to my blabox500s

gegendu

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello, cld anyone pls put me tru on wat i am doing wrong, i am new to the world of dreambox, i had already flash d box with nablostar2,image-(right now i cannot switch on or of the box)i av also try to flash the box with EDG Nemesis 4.4 image-( but it kept saying USER ABORTED) ,bin tryin 2 get help 3 days past nobody seems to b ready to help, i av also done lot of reading and searcing on forums ia and on the internet but, to no avail.pls somebody out here help pls............:grab:

hello, cld anyone pls put me tru on wat i am doing wrong, i am new to the world of dreambox, i had already flash d box with nablostar2,image-(right now i cannot switch on or of the box)i av also try to flash the box with EDG Nemesis 4.4 image-( but it kept saying USER ABORTED) ,bin tryin 2 get help 3 days past nobody seems to b ready to help, i av also done lot of reading and searcing on forums ia and on the internet but, to no avail.pls somebody out here help pls............:grab:

Mate, I have the same problem, DM500, just stuck with Green LED on, Standby switch does nothing, Tried to connect with DreamUp, but just sits there and wont flash the loader. Might be looking at the Bin.

Just sorted it,

Tried another power supply, all OK now.

Last edited:
Mate, I have the same problem, DM500, just stuck with Green LED on, Standby switch does nothing, Tried to connect with DreamUp, but just sits there and wont flash the loader. Might be looking at the Bin.

Just sorted it,

Tried another power supply, all OK now.

tnx m8, tried another power sully as well stll aborting, any suggestion pls.:grab:

What version of dreamup do you use, try a different version of that.
I tried 6 times yesterday before I got the firmware to go on the box.

Back