Help me please Liam!

Glad you got it working sort of.
have you changed the freq to your area and turned fast scan off
Remember it finds all transponders first then the channels in the last 5 to 10 mins can take upto 20mins

liam,

If you email me source code I can prepare distributable setup for "world of digital" users. Also I would like to make some changes to the dbox command software.

cheers

tried those service files as well but nothins working tried a fastscan and a scan with it off. no channels. What frequency should it be on for my area? i am trying to install them through d box command and it tells me the files have been transferred but there are no channel lista on the box at all and when i connect it it says no channels found do a scan. I've managed to get the image on but i just cant set the box up for my area and i can feel the red mist descending round about my eyes again. Help please.... What am i doing wrong??:mad:

you dont need to set frequency for your area. Are you sure that you are selecting right cable provider..?

if you need phone help then pleaes PM me.

cheers

Hi guys, not been online for a couple o days. Managed to do a sucsessfull service scan and picked up alot of channels but they are all in one list and to create new bouquets would take ages... i really need to find out how to transfer the service files onto the box as i still havn't managed it and i now 'seem' to have picked up the image flashing part. Any ideas? Just doesn't seem to work with d box command (mind you i couldn't use this to flash it either) although it does say it has worked on my monitor but still no channel lists on the box? am i missing something out?

Cheers

Andrew

Back