Help lads with rom11 image

madmanuk

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, i have just downloaded a rom11 image from the download section put it on my card and now it won't let me read it it saying Unable to login, bad password detected
what can i do to get round this.
thanks

madmanuk said:
hi, i have just downloaded a rom11 image from the download section put it on my card and now it won't let me read it it saying Unable to login, bad password detected
what can i do to get round this.
thanks
post the nagra message screen m8 ....

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 31 49
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB01
ProviderID: 54
CamID: 00 00 00 00
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Unable to login, bad password detected
Login attempt aborted
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Try read the card with xncs >setting all checked apart from ghost must be in eeprom

ok don that but it still the same in nagra, it reads ok in xncs how can i right to it in xncs mate
thanks

madmanuk said:
ok don that but it still the same in nagra, it reads ok in xncs how can i right to it in xncs mate
thanks

Does it ask for any backdoor keys when attempting to dump?it should do just type in bd0(c040) line from xncs eeprom or bd3(co70) from eeprom in xncs.

yes it does but it still won't let me in to the card,if i can read the card in xncs how do i right back to it mate
thanks

madmanuk said:
yes it does but it still won't let me in to the card,if i can read the card in xncs how do i right back to it mate
thanks
Make a note of the backdoor keys 0 to 3 in the eeprom dump lines C040 to C070
Then open the card with Nagraedit or Romstudio and when asked for the backdoor key/s enter the one/s asked for ......

fatblerk said:
Make a note of the backdoor keys 0 to 3 in the eeprom dump lines C040 to C070
Then open the card with Nagraedit or Romstudio and when asked for the backdoor key/s enter the one/s asked for ......

Seconded.

yes don that and it worked i used romstudio for one card and nigra for the other, sound lads thanks, But i have got two rom 10s that i unlocked but when i read them in nigra it still says they contain update is there anthing i can do with them.
Thanks again

madmanuk said:
yes don that and it worked i used romstudio for one card and nigra for the other, sound lads thanks, But i have got two rom 10s that i unlocked but when i read them in nigra it still says they contain update is there anthing i can do with them.
Thanks again
If they still report as containing updates they require glitching again. it's not unknown for a card to need glitching 2 or 3 times before it will open ....

Back