Help just bought a pandora battery

badaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok Guys need some help and guidance here, I've just purchased a pandora battery tool it came with 2gb memory card, no instructions were included..Arghhh so unsure how to actually use this.
My psp is version 3.03 can someone kindly point me in the right direction what I actually need to do so I can downgrade so I can play homebrew stuff.

thanks

-Badaman

Ok Guys need some help and guidance here, I've just purchased a pandora battery tool it came with 2gb memory card, no instructions were included..Arghhh so unsure how to actually use this.
My psp is version 3.03 can someone kindly point me in the right direction what I actually need to do so I can downgrade so I can play homebrew stuff.

thanks

-Badaman

if u bought the battery and card together it may already have the files made for u.
just put the card in ur psp the put the battery inand see if u get a menu,
if u dont try againg but this time holding the left trigger button while putting battery in.

alot of people having bother with grader and datel batterys

i have actually got version 3 of grader i will upload shortly as downloads seem to be back on.

still unable to upload anything

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies lads.

Johnthehun - I'll try it tonight and let you know if there is software in the memory stick itself, I shall read the above link tonight and let you know how I get on - thanks again guys.

-Badaman

Unable to get the files from the above link Johnthehun can you help m8....?

thanks

-Badaman

Forgot to update you all..

Johnthehun thanks bud for steering me in the right direction (rep added)! helpful people like you makes this forum my second home;-)

-Badaman

Back