Network Provider Help if possible unlocking sammy soul u900v

steve-g

Inactive User
Reaction score
Witness protection program say's not to tell
Hi guys,

My daugher bought a samsung soul u900v on vodafone a few week ago and i have been trying to get it unlocked so she can use her o2 sim in it but have had no luck as of yet.

I have tried our local market and left it with one guy and said it would be done in a few hours, went back still not done. I ended up leaving it for 3 days in the end only to return to find out he still couldn't do it.

I have now tried an online unlocking site, only because if it doesn't work they refund, this is the one.
http://www.debloquer-samsung.com/UK/unsimlock-Samsung.php
I sent in the details of the phone on the 16th June and i am still waiting for the to get back to me even though i have sent emails to them asking what is going on.

I know at this time i should of probably just gave vodafone a call in the first place but if any one out there would happen to know how to unlock this phone i would be very greatful for all the help i could get.

Many Thanks for taking time to read this.

Cheers

Steve-g

Afraid theres no free solutions for this phone yet.

The market was probably waiting for a free solution or equipment like NsPro to support it, but they dont yet.

The easiest method would probably be like you have already suggested gettting the code from Vodafone, normally £15 :)

are vodafone still unlocking there phones for free? try ringing vodafone helpline on 191 and ask as they were doing the unlock codes for free

If you don't manage to get the unlocking code (please note *2767*2878 or *2767*3855 are both a load of old rubbish on the newer Samsungs and can harm the handset. If these are the codes you get sent, then just ask for your money back) Easy Unlocker can unlock these via code. You might need to phone around a few places to see if they use one. We use it and as far as I know it is the only box that can do the deed.

If you manage to get it unlocked, then I can up the files you need to get rid of the awful Voda firmware. All you need for this is the USB lead that is supplied with the handset.

Cheers for all the help guys,

I have kept emailing the site i used as they stated i would have the unlock code within 48 hours(the wednesday gone it was due) and what also takes this biscuit is they say they have a full support team 7 days a week, but still got no reply for any email i sent, so when my daughter comes home im gonna phone vodafone and ask them, seems the only way to get her phone sorted.

And Blartiartfast if the offer is still ok i would very much appreciate the files for the de-branding if thats ok with you mate.

Once again guys thank you for all your help, much appreciated

Back