(HELP) how to enable cccam protocol in oscam

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, as per the title, how do i enable the cccam protocol using only oscam on my 800se soon to be server, so my clients stay connecting through cccam but my server has only oscam softcam installed.

im using a open pli image if it makes a difference, heres a pic of what i see on my status in the webif, should i see a cccam part aswell after???

does it all seem ok to you's, apart from the no entitlements on card as im just using a fta card while i get it setup correctly, thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
If you used the oscam.conf I sent you then CCcam protocol is already enabled providing you used your CCcam port number from your CCcam.cfg

You won't see a separate part for CCcam but all being well your clients will show as connected :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

lol, just pm'd you too take a look at this too, cheers mate, and yeah just checked .conf and i have changed my port so hopefully i can try it soon and see what happens, will let you know.

No bother mate,as you can see your dvbapi user is connected so if you follow the same format for the other users in your oscam.user then it should be fine

Last edited:
well i had it working for about 10 mins and clients connected and channels clearing, but now it just says 0/1 for the reader and not getting any entitlements, cant get it too clear anything at this point as it just wont get the entitlements, have tried restarting reader and it did come back on once, then i restarted oscam and now nothing, and in that time i have not changed any config files or anything, anybody else had this with pure oscam.

Is it an old version of oscam?

just another note, i have a share from a friend and when iv entered that its seeing it as a reader and clearing for both my box and clients, so why isnt it reading my card properly.

just another note, i have a share from a friend and when iv entered that its seeing it as a reader and clearing for both my box and clients, so why isnt it reading my card properly.

Maybe try changing the /dev/sci0 to /dev/sci1,in oscam.conf, and try card in the other slot,just incase its wonky

Maybe try changing the /dev/sci0 to /dev/sci1,in oscam.conf, and try card in the other slot,just incase its wonky
i only seem to have that in oscam.server mate, i dont have anything relating to /dev/sci0 in oscam.conf.

EDIT: i changed it in server mate as i guess thats what you meant anyway, still just bringing up error and no entitlements

i only seem to have that in oscam.server mate, i dont have anything relating to /dev/sci0 in oscam.conf.

EDIT: i changed it in server mate as i guess thats what you meant anyway, still just bringing up error and no entitlements

Sorry m8 that was a typo,meant oscam.server,does the card still work in the dm500c?

Will get back to this tomorrow if you are still having trouble,need to go to bed now lol

Sorry m8 that was a typo,meant oscam.server,does the card still work in the dm500c?

Will get back to this tomorrow if you are still having trouble,need to go to bed now lol
yeah mate i guessed when i found it in.server, and yeah card works fine in the 500c mate no problem, cant figure it out, where can i get the latest oscam binaries to update it somehow. anyway ill keep messing for abit before card has to go back in 500c, lol.

Google oscam download Centre, I think lol, make sure you chose an OE 2.0 version you will then see about 3 different types of the same version, can't remember exactly which one is the correct one by name, but its usually the one with the most downloads of the three types :)

im about ready to give up myself for the night mate getting abit sick now, but ill have a quick look for it now before card goes back in 500c till i can get this sorted, its running sweet as a nut there from my friends share, but cant let my clients hammer his server, lol!

Also don't forget to stop oscam running before you replace it, then chmod 755 it and restart :)

is it something like this im looking for, theres a few like you said

oscam-svn9443-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-Distribution

or these

oscam-svn9443-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-libusb-Distribution

oscam-svn9443-mips-tuxbox-oe2.0-webif-libusb-ssl-Distribution

Light : Only Nagra/Via/Seca & Newcamd/Camd/CCcam

not sure which one so i better just leave it for now until someone can confirm for me, then how do i go about installing it mate.

Can't remember mate, chose the one with most downloads, as for install, use 7zip to extract the oscam binary itself and then follow my post above

cheers wiz, so how do i actually replace this with the old one then, got no clue, it wont be till later now like.

Here is the oscam binary from that link above,just unzip it :)

So first, stop oscam using the remote,then ftp in and rename the one in there to oscam.old,just in case the new one is worse ;),

Then ftp the new oscam binary in and then right click on it and chmod/change properties to 755,

Then restart the cam and hope fully you will be good to go,if it doesn't work when you restart it first try rebooting the box :)

Attachments

• oscam.zip
    378 KB · Views: 5
Back