Help help please guys

pipeman1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya,im really in need of some help,,i have a tm twin oe and i had a new power supply sent to e from tm inb london as i blew one of my chips inside,,,heard it happen before,guess its a issue with the boxes,anyway,when i fitted the new power board,and turned it on,all i got on the screen of the tm box was ,,booting,,,,,,then after a couple of seconds TM TWIN OE.was showing,,,stable on the screen of my box,,but if i press any menu button or tv button just with a scart fitted inb back to my tv i dont get anything on my tv screen,,so do i have to load anything on the box or flash it to get it up and running again,,its new to me as i forgot what to do,and i also lost the manual,,,,,,best boffins please help guys,,,,in despo need to get this running again.

check what wires,,,,,as i didnt have any dish conected or anything,,just thought i would be able to get the menu up on tv screen

Inside the receiver.

Bally12345 had an issue with his receiver and IIRC, he had to use the openwebif remote.

checked all wires and it plain enough to connect them,and all i have done is fit a new power supply board,,and as i have never owned one before i dont know what to do,,like i said when i turn the mains on to the receiver,the box kick into life and the words booting scrolls along the receiver,also on the tv screen,,world of satellite open vix appears,then when it has finished booting the screen on the tv goes blank and then the words TM-TWIN-OE appearson the receiver screen,then thats all that happens,,if i press menu or any other button on remote,,nothing.

use openwebif,remote,,,,,,what is that,,,,the tm remote wont do anything,,all you can see is a little flash on the screen on receiver showing that you pressed a button on remote,,but doesnt do anything,to the receiver,,is it in a deep sleep mode or something,,,is a bootloader missing since i have changed the power supply,,its just stuff i have seen on the internet,,,you see i have never flashed or programmed one of these before so its all new to me ,,any help is a great help at the moment,because im so sick,,even when i connected a sat dish to it last night,,nothing ,,

Back