Help flashin a Dm 600

yes, i have also put the srgt fliop flop bouquet on and its just says please wait while motor is turning to 28.2 E. Its already pointing that way and there is no power getting to my motor.

If you've got the bouquets loaded , stick it on BBC1 then go into motor settings (thats as near as I remember) then move the dish left or right a little using remote control ,till you start to pick up the channel ,then keep moving it till you et strongest signal

If you've got the bouquets loaded , stick it on BBC1 then go into motor settings (thats as near as I remember) then move the dish left or right a little using remote control ,till you start to pick up the channel ,then keep moving it till you et strongest signal

the dreambox isnt sending power to the motor! and since i put the new img on i cant get to the flash page via ethernet and null cable isnt a option. im sure the box is knackered

yes, i have also put the srgt fliop flop bouquet on and its just says please wait while motor is turning to 28.2 E. Its already pointing that way and there is no power getting to my motor.
well how the feck did it get there when it should of been pointing at thor first

Try a "goto 0" from the motor commands menu, if it returns to 0, do a hard reset of the motor.

Last edited:
If your getting no power to the motor from the dm600 you may as well pish against the wind m8,
either that or go straight to the lnb and foget about the motor ;)

click on start if using win xp,then run then type in box ''cmd'' without quotes
then a black dos box should pop up,type telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where the x's are your box ip addy
then it should come up with username and password
root = username
password = (could be) dreambox,nabilosat, or it might be left blank... someone could confirm this

then type this

mount /boot -o remount,rw
rm /boot/*
reboot

press enter after each line (make sure you know the ip of the box)

then open internet explorer and type the ip addy of the box into the browser this should bring up
a page to flash a .nfi image

use this file,this is my back up of my box,the link will be up for a couple of hours (before it will self destruct)

no need to scan,just read the text file along side of image

http://db.tt/vU2r4ven

click on start if using win xp,then run then type in box ''cmd'' without quotes
then a black dos box should pop up,type telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where the x's are your box ip addy
then it should come up with username and password
root = username
password = (could be) dreambox,nabilosat, or it might be left blank... someone could confirm this

then type this

mount /boot -o remount,rw
rm /boot/*
reboot

press enter after each line (make sure you know the ip of the box)

then open internet explorer and type the ip addy of the box into the browser this should bring up
a page to flash a .nfi image

use this file,this is my back up of my box,the link will be up for a couple of hours (before it will self destruct)

no need to scan,just read the text file along side of image

http://db.tt/vU2r4ven

saying it is not recognised as an iternal or external command, operable program or batch file. i tried with space after the c:, space after telnet, no spacings, no spacings after c: but after telnet. its the correct ip as i have it in my super hub device connection stauts!! ive save dthe backup so you can get rid if you want mate, cheers

or you could switch off the box at the main,hold the power button,switch box back on at the mains while holding
the power button on box for 15-20 seconds

Back