help code #001

louisiannalyn

Inactive User
Reaction score
from what i have read it needs the key upgrading. i presume i have a wiikey as am leh1222 d2b board with legs. this is gibbldy gook but i keep reading.
so i need to upgrade have 1.9 on dvd disc, dont have wii bricking or region free.
can some one explain process what goes first upgrade, brick etc and where to get the restore disc files if goes wrong. and do i need to connect to the internet and upgrade.

all this to play boom blocks with the grandkids cheeper to buy

thanks in advance

lynda

don't connect to internet to update.

most new games need 3.1E to play, so allow mario kart or chess, or hulk to update wii to 3.1E

download the 1.9s update disc too, and burn and run this, to play newest titles.

bit confused

dont connect to intanet to update? ok

let it update when asked by mario hulk? yes do i do this will it update without connecting...
i tryed the 1.9 update disc but loads ladys pants then go to checkin and doesnt go further.
maybee not wii key not got time to open bought done no chance of finding out......

not had time to do

any pointers just want to use some back ups as child ruins discs....

not updated via internet upgrade but not in connection range at moment so no chance of trickin me into it.

also can we now use different regions with an aplication any pointer in right direction pm me

thanks lynda

Back