Help badly needed

xabi27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

I really need help with my dreambox 500s/c/t. For the life of me I cannot get my computer and dream to link via dreambox CCcam editor. When I click connect it either says "failed to open file or this connection was forcbly closed by the host"

I dont understand this as I got it to connect with dream up when I flashed my box with darkstar 2 .

If anyone could help I would be so so greatful as am ready to launch this box out the window before I have even used it.

Thanks

sounds like you have either password or port wrong in cccam editor setup mate.

use "dreambox control centre" use root and dreambox as user and password... then goto ftp and var/etc. cccam config is in there... right click on the cccam.cfg click edit and away you go mate.
Also check you are using the right IP address... In dreambox check IP in network settings if its on DHCP untick it and give it a static IP

Last edited:
use "dreambox control centre" use root and dreambox as user and password... then goto ftp and var/etc. cccam config is in there... right click on the cccam.cfg click edit and away you go mate.
Also check you are using the right IP address... In dreambox check IP in network settings if its on DHCP untick it and give it a static IP

Well said, better to learn how edit manually yourself.

Back