Help anyone...

rigsby

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks...tomorrow I was hoping to try and extract the ird and boxkey from a rom 11 card....actually its an original Ntl card. So I was wondering if there was a tut on such a thing......I've done a search and looked all results but, have yet to find a step by step guide of such.
Can anyone guide me in the right direction? I've never done a mosc before and was quite looking forward to doing it.

Hi folks...tomorrow I was hoping to try and extract the ird and boxkey from a rom 11 card....actually its an original Ntl card. So I was wondering if there was a tut on such a thing......I've done a search and looked all results but, have yet to find a step by step guide of such.
Can anyone guide me in the right direction? I've never done a mosc before and was quite looking forward to doing it.

try novice angel cable guide lots of info there

Cheers mapman I'll have a quick decco in there......I suppose I didn't want to admit to being a novice.....though I quite clearly am:Biggrin2:

Cheers mapman I'll have a quick decco in there......I suppose I didn't want to admit to being a novice.....though I quite clearly am:Biggrin2:

lol i am still a novice m80

Which unlooper will u be using m8?

Back