hell of a time baaah humbug

viamphie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well so far this month has been a complete bag of crap

I work as a subcontractor for an air conditioning installer and this time of year is always quiet but im realy feeling the pinch. However i get the feeling that the person who subs me the work has got the arse with me ........or am i paranoid..

Imy wife and i have just started a new company and now im finding it hard to supplement funds from my income cos ive not got one.

the boiler blew upa few days ago so that just set me back a few hundred quid ...did the work my self thank god......

well at least its xmas not like i have to spend any money on the kids or anything....oh wait.........hmmmmm

come on people make me feel better you must have had a worse time than me......

viamphie said:
Well so far this month has been a complete bag of crap

I work as a subcontractor for an air conditioning installer and this time of year is always quiet but im realy feeling the pinch. However i get the feeling that the person who subs me the work has got the arse with me ........or am i paranoid..

Imy wife and i have just started a new company and now im finding it hard to supplement funds from my income cos ive not got one.

the boiler blew upa few days ago so that just set me back a few hundred quid ...did the work my self thank god......

well at least its xmas not like i have to spend any money on the kids or anything....oh wait.........hmmmmm

come on people make me feel better you must have had a worse time than me......

Yes m8 i put a fiver on a donkey @ 25-1 and it won so i put my winnings on another donkey @15-1 and that won so i put it all on a total outsider @ 50-1 and it won and on the way home i found out my shoe has a leek what the hell will i do :banana:

im kidding m8 sorry to here about your trouble........

lmao no worries i havent lost my sense of humour

graphics card packed up 2 days ago tumble dryer went tits up yesterday mrs threatened to leave me last night got up this morning to find she changed her mind: shocked2 lucky white heather get your lucky white heather:Mad2:

RABP said:
graphics card packed up 2 days ago tumble dryer went tits up yesterday mrs threatened to leave me last night got up this morning to find she changed her mind: shocked2 lucky white heather get your lucky white heather:Mad2:

mrs threatened to leave me last night got up this morning to find she changed her mind

Im sorry m8 so close yet so far away, Mine says it all the time and never follows through I live in hope.......

Back