Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze...

Still no wireless, good internet speed tho, have tried changing channels not luck tho, its saying ip addy conflict but is set to auto ???

ok, every time i set this up its ok for a while, then for some reason the gateway which sets itself up with just disappears and i'm just left with my home network and net adapter connections ???

Have set this up several times now with the same outcome...

When i first set it up i had no internet gateway icon...but now i do - well comes and goes...as does my speed...yep sp2 on but firewall disabled at the mo...???

Difficult 1 to answer that...it's random...no given time delay...seems to come and go with pc's being turned on and off...if gone on main pc will reinstall itself on reboot???

When you run the wizard what connection option do you select when it ask's how the machine connects to the internet.

Have you also tried running the wizard then making a disk to run on other machines that should put the same settings on all the machines.

2nd 1, connect thru gateway...no i have'nt might give that a try then...tell u what i never get straight forward probs...lol

That could be it then m8, i connect one machine but all the others have setup themselves up across the network so to speak automatically, perhaps as u say i will need to turn each machine on 1 at a time and use the disk feature on the wizard to setup each in turn...??

Ok no luck with this either, setup pc 1 last night and made disk (diabled firewalls - all of them ;) ), set up each pc in turn then, up comes this internet gateway icon and good speeds then by this morning gateway icon has gone and with it all my speed - when it gets to this stage i cant even view web pages.....whats goin on............?????

Anybody...it's a pain having to reboot every time i want to view a web page.......esp with everything i have to wait to start up...:(

Kaspersky and zone alarm. Along with windows firewall and firewall on the modem...pretty sure all were disabled when i ran setup...mayb not ????

Back