Headset

seanicca

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My lad wants a headset (full headphone style) for his 360, can anyone recommend a set for about £30. I've seen wireless ones on the bay for a little bit more but not sure which would be best wired or wireless.

Any info appreciated

Sent from my HTC One_M8

best go to a game shop and try a few out m8

not got any my self but sounds cheap so probs crap quality

Last edited:
I still use my turtle beach x11 i now use them on xbox one, iv had them over 4 years and work perfectly great sound and comfy, wirless are ok but the battery is an issue

I still use my turtle beach x11 i now use them on xbox one, iv had them over 4 years and work perfectly great sound and comfy, wirless are ok but the battery is an issue
He did mention turtle beach. I'll get him to look for some he likes and read the reviews

Cheers guys

Sent from my HTC One_M8

There a great heaset also a few diffrent ones, i had to get an attachment for my type of tv so if you get one ill give you mt attachment, i dont need it anymore ill post it out to you

my lad has the turtle beach cod branded ones.

cracking sound out of them, the cable has a good length and is very sturdy.

There a great heaset also a few diffrent ones, i had to get an attachment for my type of tv so if you get one ill give you mt attachment, i dont need it anymore ill post it out to you
Hi m8 I'll take the attachment if still available, I'll pm u my address just let me know what u want for it?

Cheers
Sean

Sent from my HTC One_M8

No probs mate you can have it for free i dont use it or need it, pm you address and ill send it tomorrow

Hi m8 I'll take the attachment if still available, I'll pm u my address just let me know what u want for it?

Cheers
Sean

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Pm sent m8 thank you

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Back