• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hdmi cable

maggot

VIP Member
VIP Member
mine was the £17.99 ps3 one works a treat sure there all the same thou

cg010169

DW Member ++
I got the Belkin one from currys was on offer for £20 instead of £38 and works a treat.
Sony have one for £17.99 and my mate has one and says it works great with his tele.
personally i would of thought sony would of given you one for free with the price we'll paid for the ps3

best to look for a 1.3 hdmi cable as this will handle the digital sound and trueHD siginal better than the 1.2 cable.

Last edited:

witchy

Banned for good!
I bought the cheapest one I could find for my 360, it cost about £7 on eBay, lol

Very good build quality and I honestly can't see the difference in image quality between it and my mates £40 cable - although my mate claims he can, but I reckon he's just trying to justify the price he paid. :)

sajon44

Inactive User
my h/d plasma tv doesnt seem to have a hdmi slot on the rear it's a sort of rs232 type of connection,i'm sure i bought a converter for my 360 to this but cant remember lol.
i am right ,in that you only get the h/d through the hdmi cable and not the scart/av connections??.
i have hdmi slots on my lcd but need to put the ps3 on the plasma to veiw films in h/d any ideas on the fitting at the rear.cheers