HDD Cloner

daveleebond

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Bought loads of useless tat from them over the years, takes about 2 weeks for the items to arrive.

Never been let down, items do eventually arrive.

In fact waiting for a 30mw laser to arrive, should be here next week :p

Last edited:

marra

DW Regular
Reaction score
same here the only problem i ever had with them was when i had something break on me but i had bought it 3 month earlier and it would of cost too much to send back (hong kong i think) so i got a partial refund ive spent a loads with them recently its one of them sites where you go knowing what you want and come away with allsorts. tbh m8 i think most will recomend dealextreme alot of people on here use it i think.

Sonnydk3

Member +
Reaction score
Same again. I'veused this site a couple of times. Recieved items as described & yep will always end up buying stuff you never would have thought getting in the first place :)

Rodbouy

Banned
Reaction score
mates have bought a few dm500 form them and other odds and sods and have been fine to deal with.

DW190

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had loads from D/E without any problems.

Also priceangels.com who run a similar outfit with some items cheaper. the item your after is cheaper at D/E.

marra

DW Regular
Reaction score
I've had loads from D/E without any problems.

Also priceangels.com who run a similar outfit with some items cheaper. the item your after is cheaper at D/E.

thanks mate i never knew about price angels thats got be worth a look.

TEST