Hd firestick

kook

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi folks
Quick question can you clone a firestick and have them both running at the same time

Kook

Hi folks
Quick question can you clone a firestick and have them both running at the same time

Kook
Do you want to watch iptv on two TV? I have two fire sticks both with iptv on it from the same supplier but with multi-room

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by clone, not if you mean have the same MAC address so that you can have move simultaneous instances on Prime, netfix, IPTV etc I doubt it. If you are talking about Kodi, you can backup Kodi itself and reinstall that on another machine.

We all try to get around things here so might as well tell us what you are trying to achieve and we will have more chance in helping.

Trying to clone m8s stick with iptv on so his son can use one at his house

You could but you can’t watch them at the same time as each other. Which Isn’t ideal.

Ok thanks
Has ne 1 got a link to the software to set up with a subscription
Kook

Not sure what you mean by clone, not if you mean have the same MAC address so that you can have move simultaneous instances on Prime, netfix, IPTV etc I doubt it. If you are talking about Kodi, you can backup Kodi itself and reinstall that on another machine.

We all try to get around things here so might as well tell us what you are trying to achieve and we will have more chance in helping.
M8's come back from pub with a firestick paid 130 quid for it
He Has to.pay every year to renew the software
Was hoping to save his lad some money has he is after one now
Also I would do myself one

M8's come back from pub with a firestick paid 130 quid for it
Holy shit how many beers did he have? 😳.

You can pick up a FS up for under 30 quid with plenty of free apps to run IPTV.
But your gonna need a sub, but you can get 1 for as little as £7 a month.

£30 for the fire stick and £100 for the one year sub. Sub works out at £8.33 a month. If it’s a good service and lasts the year then it’s not to bad a deal. There is cheaper but cheaper is not always the best option.

£30 for the fire stick and £100 for the one year sub. Sub works out at £8.33 a month. If it’s a good service and lasts the year then it’s not to bad a deal. There is cheaper but cheaper is not always the best option.
100% mate

Sorry chaps....i misread.
I thought he had paid £130 just for the FS 🙈

Last edited:
Back