HD channel availability

carlos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to get the TM 6900 for the HD channels. i have also a diablo cam v 2.3 and wondered what HD channels would be available to me with this setup. dont wana get one and cant get any HD channels ?

Cheers

currently you can get the FTA bbcHD on 28.2e, premierHD on19.2e and canalHD on 1w, you used to be able to get Digitalb HD but that was short lived, who knows there may be a patch for the diablo cam to overcome it....there will be others but may not be in english

cheers m8, i have just ordered one.:banana:

when i put this new box in do i have set the sat to 0 degrees before swapping the boxes or dont it matter ??

Last edited:
tbh i would have waited (unless you are getting it cheap as it will cost you around £130 for the cam and cas3!!) as premier is wide open on many platforms and is going to soon disappear..... the conax hack (digitalb and canal +) for diablo cam seems a bit suspect to me...ie will be short lived....its probably a ploy to get people to buy the 2.3 cam....but you never know......you buy your goods and take your chances.

i've already got the cam and cas 3 m8. i remember reading on a site once that someone said gettin into the sat scene was an expensive hobby.

They werent wrong !! lol

trust me i have shite loads of stuff gathering dust ;-)....i was going to get the diablo cam but decided against it

yes m8, ordered it before off ebay.

Wish i got it in the first place when i got my sat package. it was only £ 140 for the 6900 package but i went for the 5400 ci. didnt realise how easy they where to patch and that.

Expensive lesson !! lol

i have a 6800 wasnt impressed there wasnt enough out there for it to be honest

I am wanting to get the TM 6900 for the HD channels. i have also a diablo cam v 2.3 and wondered what HD channels would be available to me with this setup. dont wana get one and cant get any HD channels ?

Cheers

Looking into getting om to sat, more for the HD stuff & was wondering if this box is any good for CS or if not what HD box is?

Thanks

@calisto the technomate arent good for cardsharing as they dont have that functionality...the only one which had it was the TM9100 but that isnt a HD box......you need to look at the DREAM BOX 800 and also a view to selling some of your body parts to acquire one :)

@calisto the technomate arent good for cardsharing as they dont have that functionality...the only one which had it was the TM9100 but that isnt a HD box......you need to look at the DREAM BOX 800 and also a view to selling some of your body parts to acquire one :)

Thanks for letting me know, don't think I would get much for my body parts now days, lol

Back