HD cable channels not clearing

I was thinking along similar lines. I guess with the likes of Netflix and free apps/ addons, Sky's movie day's are numbered. They're only ace is the live sports.

Movies are worthless most people have seen them long before they hit those channels. Sport is very big business.

Can some1 check international bouquet star plus HD zee tv Hd zee cinema HD. I dont know if its something i pressed all channels frozen but of my channelz fine sports etc. How to unfreeze? On cable line.
On another note any1 got a good cable sub pm me details i need to renew soon and my guys consentrating on IPTV now and doesnt put ppv on

So is it channels frozen or box frozen,if remote works and channel was frozen did internet stop.
Do you have a spinning symbol in top left corner as vix image would do that if box was under stress and remote did nothing.

No just them channels frozen. No spinning sign. Remote works rest of channel work and clear.

Yes chooky same here still image only. So its just not me. Virmin prob doing something again

Seen itv hd no audio and now working so wonder if areas were having issues posted on vm site?

Is it true u cant ppv on cable no more?
Depends which channel.
You cant with ITV box office but you can with Sky events.

noticed the last few days ive lost a few channels....especially BBC1/2 and also itv, anyone else having problems with them?.....a few also freezing badly lately.

cheers.

do u still get stv hd? doesn't seem to clear for me

cheers.

Back