Having problem with new images

del_piero_3

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I flashed my sagem box with the new gav12345 sportster_12_11_05 and nextgen19.11.2005 image and transferred my working service and bouquet. But with both images I get "channel not available" for every channel including free to view ones.

Done the same thing for my other two boxes with the new images and they worked fine. Did a backup and tried flashing that on this box but still the same problem.

I tried flashing it with an older image and it works fine, but wont with the new ones? Any thoughts on this.....

Not too sure about that m8; but have a read of this..

Taken directly from another forum:
Some DBOXs are known to become image sensitive. There is no known reason or solution for this problem.

Strange one eh?

Try boxcracker it works for my daughters box that doesn't like the latest sportster images.
It also worked nice with liams enigmax but only the 1st release not the 2nd release.

Have Fun

liamcrayden said:
Some DBOXs are known to become image sensitive. There is no known reason or solution for this problem.

I think this maybe true....

ellie1998 said:

Try boxcracker it works for my daughters box that doesn't like the latest sportster images.
It also worked nice with liams enigmax but only the 1st release not the 2nd release.

Have Fun

Hmm, there are so many versions out there, is it possible if you could provide me with the link to download, tried few older boxcracker but only free to view channels work.

DessertDog said:
This may sound silly but are you using the correct x1 image or the x2

They are 2x for deffo....otherwise I would have got kein system error- well something along those line.

Have you tried changeing the ucodes on the nextgen sagems seem to like 0014.

Fermec

ellie1998 said:

Thanks for the image mate, worked like charm :)

no problem
I don't understand why the crazy upload limits on here now ?

Have Fun

Back