have you the latest tom tom if so ..........

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
could you check to see if these two roads are on it

1. McKinstry Road (Lisburn)
2. Craightons Road (Lisburn)

Tele Atlas maps have always missed these roads on Tom Tom even on a Go 720 but Garmin (Navteq) does show these two roads

I fancy a Go 730 but if the mapping is shit i will stay clear

McKinsty Road with the BT28 postcode shows up but the 2nd does not, but that is using old maps. Version 6.75 for the Mobile Version

They both show up on my TomTom Go 520T. They do not come up if I type them in but I browsed the TT for them and have attached 2 images to show you. The 2nd image I just moved it up the road a bit.

I am assuming you meant Creightons road ???

thanks guys @ jaffa is the new road on it from princewilliam roundabout to derriaghy road ?

thanks guys @ jaffa is the new road on it from princewilliam roundabout to derriaghy road ?

Not sure whereabouts that is m8, could you link to it in google maps maybe ???

Then I could look see if its on TomTom

map share is a scam m8 nothing changes untill TOM TOM receive in excess of 1000 reports then they need to release a new map (and you might have to pay for it !!!)

map share is a scam m8 nothing changes untill TOM TOM receive in excess of 1000 reports then they need to release a new map (and you might have to pay for it !!!)
ones that i have reported have been changed

i had a 720 m8 but ebayed it as a lot of rads here were not on it i got a panasonic and most roads are on it but hard to use looking at a 730 now but need to check coverage first

i had a 720 m8 but ebayed it as a lot of rads here were not on it i got a panasonic and most roads are on it but hard to use looking at a 730 now but need to check coverage first
u should have kept it and updated the software and maps
i am running the same software as the tomtom 730 (mine is the 720) also the latest version 8 maps
made to run on the 730 :)

its from top of pond park rd m8 to derriaghy road

I had a good look and compared it with google map and they seem the same, not sure if that helps. In google maps I typed in prince william road to derriaghy road and heres what I got. Is it anywhere near there.

yes m8 think thats it its the north lisburn feeder road (dont know name) but you have it marked in blue on the google map

is it on the tom tom ? because they say that the tele atlas maps on NI are not good

yes m8 think thats it its the north lisburn feeder road (dont know name) but you have it marked in blue on the google map

is it on the tom tom ? because they say that the tele atlas maps on NI are not good

I have added 2 images for you to look at.

1st one I have put an arrow at because it shows up in pink for some reason, could be because it is new.

2nd image shows it again but with name of road.

Back