have you ever wondered...

aRo

Member ++
Reaction score
whether people you talk to here are someone that you may know or even work with...?

whether people you talk to here are someone that you may know or even work with...?

Nope, as there aint that many people from Abertawe on here. And the one I do know, I know in real life too.

I aint got a clue who miffew is, but he is from round here too.

was talking offshore to someone who was member on here.
i dont think regular though but he did us dw image for dreambox

I think we should all wear a DW hat when out and about so others know...

lol wouldnt that be something....for one day - every member to wear a DW badge hehe

I must admit I do and I sometimes look for clues that would suggest people do.

I always worry that maybe it's my boss or something seeing that Spectre I think is a manager or something.

A friend of mine once came and told me he knew this great place online to find things (things being THINGS LOL)

I said oh yeah what site is that, he said
"'M*dsh*ck"

lmao what a coont pmsl... I was thinking he was gonna say DW lol.

Mickie

A friend of mine once came and told me he knew this great place online to find things (things being THINGS LOL)

I said oh yeah what site is that, he said
"'M*dsh*ck"

lmao what a coont pmsl... I was thinking he was gonna say DW lol.

Mickie

Ahhh dont worry about it Mickie. Should of been called shoddycack and not what its called. lol.

DW is infinately better, everyone knows it.

Ahhh dont worry about it Mickie. Should of been called shoddycack and not what its called. lol.

DW is infinately better, everyone knows it.

Bit harsh shack was and still is an ok place to hang out... yes they became a little bit weird when they did a bit of time re the bible etc but still some good people on there...

Bit harsh shack was and still is an ok place to hang out... yes they became a little bit weird when they did a bit of time re the bible etc but still some good people on there...

Not harsh at all. Its an opinion mate, and valid at that. Personally didnt like the place, full of trumped up people with higher than thou attitudes. But hey each to their own.

Is Modshock up and running again? :err:

I had some great times there and learned an awful lot of stuff, but all good things come to an end, it went 'weird' long before the court stuff started IMO.

Local DW members, too many to mention!

Reflects on the fact that we are all tight arses and want stuff for nothing. :)

Not long moved house and literally a stones throw away is a garden with a massive dish ground mounted looks like Jodrell bank lol, and two dishes on the wall and cable rolled up coming out of a bedroom, i often think is he on here ????

Is Modshock up and running again? :err:

I had some great times there and learned an awful lot of stuff, but all good things come to an end, it went 'weird' long before the court stuff started IMO.

Local DW members, too many to mention!

Reflects on the fact that we are all tight arses and want stuff for nothing. :)

yes m8 it is, it had a name change some time ago not sure if I can mention it ;) but its like a cave full of data :)

Not long moved house and literally a stones throw away is a garden with a massive dish ground mounted looks like Jodrell bank lol, and two dishes on the wall and cable rolled up coming out of a bedroom, i often think is he on here ????
sounds like my house ya never no lol

I have a few DW members that live round by me, and 2 members were working 2 doors away and I didn't even notice lol.

how d'ya find out?

everytime I see stuff like that I always have the same thought

Nope, as there aint that many people from Abertawe on here. And the one I do know, I know in real life too.

I aint got a clue who miffew is, but he is from round here too.

iam from llansamlet and my name is matthew . were you from janobi

Last edited:
Back