it booted up ok twice
then died same as before pace led flash thats it
cannot get into engineers menu
strange
anybody else had this happen??
may try it with a tuner not had talkback cut
just to see if it will boot

still the same with new tuner????

Dave....ive got a pace im in a pure n*l area and my box has been frozen since friday.....its boots up ok with the logo screen then it just freezes on the starting icon.....this happen about a month ago too but after a day it seemed to go back to normal and now it seems my box has did on me..i do honestly believe my box has been done in by the CC...... what do u think ? any suggestions to how i can put life back into it ??

what box do u have if it boots up to a logo screen and not passed that look for signal strength

get into the engineers menu
and check there

JIMMYQ said:
sounds like its been blacklisted

that me jimmy??
how when i have wrote a diff dump does it still do the same????

davidh said:
that me jimmy??
how when i have wrote a diff dump does it still do the same????

not you david

this is for you david seems like some wierd shite mate have you tried a test simm on em to see if that let you in the eng menu

talk about weird shite.......i just plugged in the box think just give it one last go and guess what guys the dam thing works....all teh channels seems fine......what the hell is going on.....jimmy what do u mean by blacklisted do u think that teh cc know i am using a dodgy box ??? im 100% talkback is cut.. thsi is way over my head its seems after a fews days off teh dam thing gets back to normal ...how do explain that one ???

same thing happen to me with my 2 4001 could not get them to work then a few days later back up and running wierd really

i think i might be having similar probs

my box won't do anything either after it boots up.

Mine went down for a few mins yesterday i unpluged it and it came back on.
I had 2 boxs that i couldnt get to work a few months ago.
The misses was moaning for me to throw them out as they were takin up space.
But me being me thought feck it ill see what they do before i strip em and bin em.
Plugged them in and away they went.
Very strange as they werent even booting the first time around.
Sry forgot that was in a pure n*l area.

last night my box suddenly was ok with every thing working this morning again was a no show....again after booting up past teh logo screen it just keeps on rebooting itself.......i am in a pure N*L area and a MOSC card......is this a new problem or is it something wrong with my box

Had the same prob with me mum inlaws box last week. got to telepest screen then nothink mid led flashing eng was the same as mine "my box was fine" took her cc box to my house same thing againe so tryed 4321 it went through it all on screen hey it worked took it back to hers pluged it in same thing just telepest screen .tryed 4321 in her house box went through everythink but stayed the same tryed it again and it is ok now very strange i thought but hey im thick anyway but still got it to work well chuffed or was it the cc playing with it ????:Ha:

my girl just got in put box on and the numbers went rolling round then it just sits with pat on box window and on tv it just ntl sorry to interrupt your viewing updating your service dont switch off box

leggoman said:
my girl just got in put box on and the numbers went rolling round then it just sits with pat on box window and on tv it just ntl sorry to interrupt your viewing updating your service dont switch off box

sounds like the software updating

just leave it to its thing mate

john smith pls reply to me!

***zanic111 I know ur worried about ur money m8 but this has nothing to do with the thread***

I'm in ex cw and ours has been like that since last week as well, if I put a card in it flashes between the startup screen and a blank screen, if I leave the card out it boots to the 'on demand' trailers and says 'the set top box is currently updating your tvod booking list, please wait a minute'

What's gone on??

Back