have the cc's found away to kill boxes

any one's box back to normal yet...or does anyone know what teh hell has gone wrong with these boxes....

if it it something to do with the davic/docsis area boxes can anything be done ???

My 4010 is fine my subbed box is ok too but my 4001 just keeps going round in circles :( all ok until 2 days ago.

the problem is with the di1000 t and the 1000/1010 phase1b
mine did boot up and updated to cr4 but then the rebooted but now all that happens is the pace comes on the led's and then a couple of the led's flash and it stays on pace

i thought it may bee the cc's fighting back turning certain boxes off by ird?
but i reflashed the box with a totaly diff ird/bk/mac addy and it went the same??

thinking would the cc kill be in the nvram???
might change that see if it will work will keep u posted

defo something to do with 1000 + models as a few of my m8's boxs have gone,2000 and 4000 boxs seem fine

a couple of 2000 models still showing cr3 in the e/menu but working ok ???????????? 1000t updated ok,cr412-build1 wait state ?

4000 took the update but was looping every couple of minutes {replaced the nvram with a bigger memory chip----M5M5408AFP-70LL}--"seems to have cured it"

is this due to cr4? im in glasgow, do i have cr4, my box is working fine atm

i got a pace 4001

Updating Tvod!

I'm in the same boat too!

I have a 1000 box and I'm in the T* area.

It does the same thing. After restarting the N*l logo comes up then a blank screen.

Then it says "UPDATING TVOD"

Shall I take it off or leave the box on to update itself?

ntell

if talk back is cut how can they mess with the box if it is not visible to the ccs, this sounds more like a software problem which is happening in many areas,try reseting the box by removing the red jumper or also using a piece of wire and shorting the internal battery by touching one end of the wire on the + side and the other end onto the - side of the battery for 10 to 20 secs [ with power to box off] and forcing an update one of these might solve the problem..

pinking mate
your box is different it is ntl in tw area when vod has hit this box needs tw software either tw dump on the onboard atties or a test simm will sort things out
regards

Back