Have I missed something

adrianfo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
Not been here for a while but I hope you can answer this for me.
The last time I was home (about 5 weeks ago) My box worked perfectly I use Dizzy's Neutrino 4 Image. I got home today and I can only get Free to air channels, bbc itv itv2 etc. I have had a quick look through the site but I can't find anything specific - Has anything changed

Signal for MUTV Channel
Sig - 33667
SNR - 58596
Ber - near the bottom

Signal For BBC
Sig - 28270
Snr - 61166
Ber - 0

Cheers
Adrian

youve not read back enuff m8 - the roms need updating for your box to work - search for AU fix and you will find the answers - if not let me know and I will attach the updated roms that you need to ftp to ya box for you to use.

q2

Hi
Not been here for a while but I hope you can answer this for me.
The last time I was home (about 5 weeks ago) My box worked perfectly I use Dizzy's Neutrino 4 Image. I got home today and I can only get Free to air channels, bbc itv itv2 etc. I have had a quick look through the site but I can't find anything specific - Has anything changed

Signal for MUTV Channel
Sig - 33667
SNR - 58596
Ber - near the bottom

Signal For BBC
Sig - 28270
Snr - 61166
Ber - 0

Cheers
Adrian

yes,the encryption roll method has been changed.download the nagra rom 7 file in the downloads and ftp it to /var/keys

yes,the encryption roll method has been changed.download the nagra rom 7 file in the downloads and ftp it to /var/keys

you may need the rom 10 and 11 fix as well m8 :) search for AU FIX like i said and you should find all 3 of them to download

Q2

Cheers for that will start looking, It's a while since I have messed with the box apart from doing the occasional scan so I will no doubt be a bit rusty. I've just dug out my serial cable, so will give it a go in a bit.
Will this be like the old cable boxes where flashing an image to the mosc card was a weekly or even daily occurrence or is there a permanent(ish) fix

Cheers
Adrian

Cheers for that will start looking, It's a while since I have messed with the box apart from doing the occasional scan so I will no doubt be a bit rusty. I've just dug out my serial cable, so will give it a go in a bit.
Will this be like the old cable boxes where flashing an image to the mosc card was a weekly or even daily occurrence or is there a permanent(ish) fix

Cheers
Adrian

Think things are OK now no changing keys every day, but unless you have already DL the roms you will now have to reflash with DW2.1 as all fixes have been deleted

I havent removed roms jon

just members uploaded image fix's ;)

fixed roms should stil be about

I havent removed roms jon

just members uploaded image fix's ;)

fixed roms should stil be about

Sorry misunderstood, your post in another thread.

But its all good thought it would have been a bit brutal to delete the roms.

Back