Have i killed it ??? sb5100

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know this modem works because wayneeboy was here as he made me the black cat cable and brought it round (NICE GUY;)) we know it was online because we changed mac before we put sigma 1.06 and it was working then, its since the firmware has gone on that it dont do anything. wayneeboy left here when it was flashing, ....the problem i have is that when i plug it in al the lights light up except for the send light then they all go out after 5 seconds, i cant access web page or anything...i have followed a few guides to try and resume it but in my impatiance i think i have fekked it even more....i am not to clued up how to use this black cat software so i need ALL the files neccescery to get it back to its original state to see if it still works...and a little guide to tell me which buttons to press...i cant even read the mac with black cat now...it says something like...no cfg area.

cheers

Last edited:
within the blackcat software is an original firmware use the SB5100_NOSH in the 5100 bios folder mate

Im getting invalid file length when i try to flash that :(...this is what i am doing...

on blackcat software i click the 'sb5100' tab and in the bootloader part i browse to 'TCNiSO_Bootloader_v2.5.91.bin' and in the firmware part i browse to 'SB5100_NOSH.bin'.... i have tried other firmwares at random....im sure i have messed something up and i am missing doing something....what would you do keypress to keypress with black cat if it was you ?....i think i may have messed up the memory, not sure...i cant read the mac anymore as it says no cfg area and i cant change it either as it says invalid mac.

So if someone can explain what i have to do..which tabs i need to be using and what files i need to be using i would be eternally greatful.

cheers

cant remember how to do this but do you goto flash then write all

Back