Have i got news for you

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for the episode that had guest brian blessed and apparantly was one of the funniest episodes

Does anyone know where i can get it from as i looked on iplayer and not available no more so if someone could help would be much appreciated.

it was a good show, it was 1 of the shows where it just flowed naturally and didnt seem manafactured and some very funny jokes too.

ill have a look if u find it can you post back id like to see again

edit well done nara :) cheers

wanted in one peice not in 4 parts mate any ideas where i can get the full download??

wanted in one peice not in 4 parts mate any ideas where i can get the full download??

I've got the whole extended edition. If you want me to up it on rapidshare or something I'll send you the link.

i have torrents m8 send me link when you done on the torents

i have a pass for rapidshare if you can upload to site and then send me the link on here

i have torrents m8 send me link when you done on the torents

i have a pass for rapidshare if you can upload to site and then send me the link on here

I'll start upping it now.

The one I have is the extended uncut 40mns edition...its funnier than the friday night one.

Just seen that on you tube that is pure class, my chest is hurting from laughing so much.
if you have any rapidshare links for you would be great if you could past them on

Just seen that on you tube that is pure class, my chest is hurting from laughing so much.
if you have any rapidshare links for you would be great if you could past them on

I only saw the 30 minute version originally and that was hilarious. The uncut 40 minute version must be some sort of classic: my wife thought I was having a heart attack while I was watching it!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The extended version was absolutely brilliant.
Brian Blessed was fantastic.
Wouldn't mind getting a copy of the extended version myself, my wife missed it.

Hey Das, would you mind sending us the link. It would be much appreciated. Cheers mate.

Thanks for the program i have not laughed so hard in a long time.......pure genius is Brian Blessed.....wonderful viewing.

Back