have i broke a world record?

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
tonight (this morning) i farted from 00:59:42 untill 02:00:09 surely its a record :proud:

found this on a site

Most prolonged fart

Bernard Clemmens of London managed to sustain a fart for an officially recorded time of 2 mins 42 seconds.

lol@digidude...... was u puttin ya clock forward when ya dunnit..

Sorry but you need to be able to prove it so no record for you. What did it smell like, I love to smell mine! Really winds the Mrs up in bed when I waft the covers. ;)

u cant beat a bath fart :Hit:

My mum can do the longest farts I've ever heard, fook knows where she manages to keep all the gas before it gets released, she must be sitting in agony.

She starts farting and keeps the same low uninterupted rumble going for what seems like ages, it's probably only about 30 seconds but it feels like an etenity, it's great at Xmas when all the grandkids are present, lol

My mum can do the longest farts I've ever heard, fook knows where she manages to keep all the gas before it gets released, she must be sitting in agony.

She starts farting and keeps the same low uninterupted rumble going for what seems like ages, it's probably only about 30 seconds but it feels like an etenity, it's great at Xmas when all the grandkids are present, lol

smelling a mums fart is just wrong

if my mum farted and i smelled it i would be ashamed of myself

Back