Have I Been Rumbled ???????

ntlcrap

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sent: 04 December 2005 04:45
To: *********@hotmail.com
Subject: Cloned modems

We have reason to believe you are using what we call a cloned modem one of our technical suppoer staff will be in touch with you shortly.

i got this email yesterday in went straight into outlook junk mail catagory

its just seems wierd that they would tell me that they are gonna contact me and they are using my hotmail address as i only use this for msn

i done a email trace and got this :-

This email is sent from the computer identified on the Internet by 213.251.135.67 (or ns32096.ovh.net).

does anyone think its legit or is some one messing with me

Even if it was real. Id send a mail back and say.
Whats a cloned modem???
Blame to opair,who's now gone back to bulgaria.

someone is pulling your leg mate...i think they'd be banging on your front door.
delete it and forget about it

m8 its a hotmail addy for a start bloody n00bz at least if u wanna scare someone use a php mailer if ur in the know u will know what that is ill leave it at that :D :Cheers:

name750 said:
Even if it was real. Id send a mail back and say.
Whats a cloned modem???
Blame to opair,who's now gone back to bulgaria.

And if it was fake he'd grass himself up for replying to it.

b3nnyb0y said:
m8 its a hotmail addy for a start bloody n00bz at least if u wanna scare someone use a php mailer if ur in the know u will know what that is ill leave it at that :D :Cheers:

it was sent to a hotmail not from a hotmail mate

Sounds like nthell chansing it even if they knew they would only know an area not your home m8 so just dont reply to any of them leave them in junk mail and binem

Some one is deffo messing with you, they will be spoofing the email. my advice is do not reply as they may have put a valid ntl address in the reply box which would mean if you replied they would get your hotmail address and may then send you real emails lol. just bin it and forget about it

Sent: 04 December 2005 04:45
To: *********@hotmail.com
Subject: Cloned modems

We have reason to believe you are using what we call a cloned modem one of our technical suppoer staff will be in touch with you shortly.

If u copied pasted the email then the sender didnt even spell SUPPORT correct as shown in red ... i think its prob fake

I like it. look for a friend that can not spell :)
I worked in a software company and one of the developers spoofed an email to one of the project managers and said it was an email from the director, it was a believable well constructed letter until at the bottom it said something like "I need to see you in my office so I can fu*k you over my desk" lol
It was good humor until he replied and the director got a copy of the original email and the reply. They both got a written warning lmao

Back