Has the TM 500/600 Died a death?

the free server thing will kill the cs, greedy sellers making profit with this will have a bad result.

If you want to enter cs world, buy an mtv unlimited 12 months or an tntsat 4 year card for 50€, and share with people that have the cards you want, simple as that.

have c/s already m8!! Just want the wankers at darkplace to fail..
Can you pm me where's best place to buy tnt card from as i cant not buy it for
50€????

sigh here we go again!!

EVER HEAR THIS ( IF YOU GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN SHUT THE FOOK UP!!!
WHO EVER RIGHTS "SIGH" YOU RETARD CRAWLY BACK IN THE GAY BAR

Has he gone yet? Is it safe to come out of the gay bar yet... I'm not sure I can take much more of this :BUMMER:

have c/s already m8!! Just want the wankers at darkplace to fail..
Can you pm me where's best place to buy tnt card from as i cant not buy it for
50€????

If you search the google for: tntsat card mais barato

You'll find it.

Oh look, that Graham fella has turned pink.

Anyone surprised?

lol

personally i am sticking my 2 tm600's on flee bay and going to get a dm800 ...

i have no probs as such with them for what i use them for, however i want a hd receiver, and do not think a tm800 is for me.

personally i am sticking my 2 tm600's on flee bay and going to get a dm800 ...

i have no probs as such with them for what i use them for, however i want a hd receiver, and do not think a tm800 is for me.

If you are going to spend £400 on a Dreambox 800 then you would be better off buying the Vu+ Duo mate.

If you are going to spend £400 on a Dreambox 800 then you would be better off buying the Vu+ Duo mate.

I've owned a dm800 since they were released, and owned a vu+ duo for a few days, and totally agree with this.

I've owned a dm800 since they were released, and owned a vu+ duo for a few days, and totally agree with this.

So it really does live up to the hype?

What about the DM8000 vs Vu+ Duo debate?

Is it a contender?

Looking at his latest vid, he stuck a black hood over his head, so he can't see it anymore ;)

Thanks for the advice m8's ...

considering you fellows know your stuff... i think the Vu+ Duo just went to the top of my shopping list.

@manx

I must admit I'm quite surprised to read this dude :Clap: are you learning to live with a white remote or have you modified it :proud:

i cut the caes off, and filled it with blue LEDs and the touch screen off a broken ipod. cut up a case off an external hard drive enclosure, used 2 bog roll tubes, scissors (ask a grown up to help you) and some glue, and ended up with this......

2205.jpg

as the remote is so basic, the learn function covers just about every button ;)

Digi, will you be doing a review of the vu+, looking at this one and the TM-8000hd (yes thousand). The vu+ appears not to have a lnb loopthrough to link it to other recievers, this could be a stumbling block for me. Looking at the TM-8000 as there appears to be more "stuff" on my old TM-5400 than my TM-600 at the moment, but this may be pilot error!
sorry for the small hijack.

Back