Has anyone moved house recently??

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
My sister is moving house in the next week or 2..

The house shes moving in has tv already installed but someone has cut the wf100 at the gutter.....

I was thinking about doing it myself but cannot be bothered.. :)

Does anyone know if there is a charge to move property and get your services installed at the new property..???

All help apreciated.. thanks :)

Just re-read my post and im proud of my wording lol ;):Cheers:

My sister is moving house in the next week or 2..

The house shes moving in has tv already installed but someone has cut the wf100 at the gutter.....

I was thinking about doing it myself but cannot be bothered.. :)

Does anyone know if there is a charge to move property and get your services installed at the new property..???

All help apreciated.. thanks :)

Just re-read my post and im proud of my wording lol ;):Cheers:

Whats a wf100?

If the service is cable and the cable has been cut they will replace it so long as you take a subscription.

When we moved a couple of years ago we didn't get charged... (******** back then)

In fact, we got a better deal, as I was signed up as new customer at the new addy, so took advantage of the lower price for new signups...

cheers guys, will tell her... she has services with them..

thanks..

Hi guy's I have moved house in the last 4 weeks and we had our cable services TV/Net etc.. all setup here at the new house free only thing they had to do was send out a guy to fit a new isolator and cables inside the house that was done and dusted in 2 days. ;)

Back