• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Has anyone moved house recently??

K

DW Member ++
My sister is moving house in the next week or 2..

The house shes moving in has tv already installed but someone has cut the wf100 at the gutter.....

I was thinking about doing it myself but cannot be bothered.. :)

Does anyone know if there is a charge to move property and get your services installed at the new property..???

All help apreciated.. thanks :)

Just re-read my post and im proud of my wording lol ;):Cheers:

DW190

Member +
My sister is moving house in the next week or 2..

The house shes moving in has tv already installed but someone has cut the wf100 at the gutter.....

I was thinking about doing it myself but cannot be bothered.. :)

Does anyone know if there is a charge to move property and get your services installed at the new property..???

All help apreciated.. thanks :)

Just re-read my post and im proud of my wording lol ;):Cheers:

Whats a wf100?

If the service is cable and the cable has been cut they will replace it so long as you take a subscription.

Dazza

Inactive User
When we moved a couple of years ago we didn't get charged... (******** back then)

In fact, we got a better deal, as I was signed up as new customer at the new addy, so took advantage of the lower price for new signups...

K

DW Member ++
cheers guys, will tell her... she has services with them..

thanks..

Stressed

Inactive User
Hi guy's I have moved house in the last 4 weeks and we had our cable services TV/Net etc.. all setup here at the new house free only thing they had to do was send out a guy to fit a new isolator and cables inside the house that was done and dusted in 2 days. ;)