Has anyone got cccam working on diablo wifi

I have no glitching or freezing on my tm's with a good server
the dude that give me the channels has good sd and HD glitch and freeze free
i have a 6902 and 7100.

Well, thought I would dig out my old dusty Diablo wiffi and give it a go, especially now I'm back in UK with hopefully better ADSL.

Flashed my TM6900HD with latest TM original firmware, then reset TM, then flashed with latest Phantom patch, reset TM, formatted Diablo cam and flashed it with latest Underworld image. I then set up an AP next to the cam so it could receive a good wiffi signal.

Finearrow

Did you also load the latest addon on your tm ?

Did you also load the latest addon on your tm ?

Yes I have mate, as far as I know all firmware is the latest, I've only had this promlem since updating the phantom patch in January, using an older patch from say last November it was better, HD channels still glitched but not so often. The problem is I hav'nt got a Linux HD box to try the server with.
SD channels on the TM are great.

Thanks for your input

Regards Finearrow

Yes I have mate, as far as I know all firmware is the latest, I've only had this promlem since updating the phantom patch in January, using an older patch from say last November it was better, HD channels still glitched but not so often. The problem is I hav'nt got a Linux HD box to try the server with.
SD channels on the TM are great.

Thanks for your input

Regards Finearrow

I've also noticed with this patch, scanning in new TP's can make the glitching worse.

having no problem with the patch726p useing it on CCcam, with local card tm work fine server with CCcam 2.1.1 m8

Last edited:
yes i had to go back to older patches to to get ride of glitching and freezing
the newer patches are a bit to full with other stuff i think instead of making cccam work properly.

yes i had to go back to older patches to to get ride of glitching and freezing
the newer patches are a bit to full with other stuff i think instead of making cccam work properly.

Thanks guys, will have to try and dig out patch 726p and give this a go

Many thanks Fineaarow

Thanks guys, will have to try and dig out patch 726p and give this a go

Many thanks Fineaarow

Just to make things clear here !
Are you saying 726p is good for Diablo cam or good for phantom emu patch on TM using CCcam.

Many thanks Finearrow

i think a bit of both i don't use diablo so i can't realy judge on that but would diablo use the tm's cccam

i think a bit of both i don't use diablo so i can't realy judge on that but would diablo use the tm's cccam

No, total seperate emulations, diablo cam or onboard phantom patch with CCcam emultion, not both.

Tried 728p, made it worse, back on latest Phantom patch.

Regards Finearrow

No, total seperate emulations, diablo cam or onboard phantom patch with CCcam emultion, not both.

Tried 728p, made it worse, back on latest Phantom patch.

Regards Finearrow

patch 726p no diablo on TM

factory reset the receiver
flash with patch 726p
factory reset again
addon 002
copy your connection details and channel lists again
CCcam on TM m8 + server with CCcam 2.1.1

Last edited:
good read of this thread about the patch728p @ Download center

feedback about the patch 726p @ Download center

It was the 726 I tried after flashing with latest TM original firmware first.
Seems to work better with latest Phantom patch but not so good on HD channels, yes I reset TM after every change to firmware.

Many thanks Finearrow

It was the 726 I tried after flashing with latest TM original firmware first.
Seems to work better with latest Phantom patch but not so good on HD channels, yes I reset TM after every change to firmware.

Many thanks Finearrow

me know i dont have no problem mate works fine on mine some times maybe i have a 4 or 5 freezing in a day but its working fine

1) an this is very inportent server Hop1 with good ping

2) have time can you send him email or something to server to see if he is CCcam 2.1.1

3) is not loading to many people on server beacouse TM68/69 will not like that

yer when mine is bronken my next step is to go and buy dreambox8000HD

me know i dont have no problem mate works fine on mine some times maybe i have a 4 or 5 freezing in a day but its working fine

1) an this is very inportent server Hop1 with good ping

2) have time can you send him email or something to server to see if he is CCcam 2.1.1

3) is not loading to many people on server beacouse TM68/69 will not like that

yer when mine is bronken my next step is to go and buy dreambox8000HD

I think my next one will be the VU Duo !

Last edited:
Hi finearrow,

your reaction seems a bit far fetched ...and not very helpfull...
Quote : " I think my next one will be the VU Duo !"

First of all this thread has been started by patthewan.
"Has anyone got cccam working on diablo wifi"

Second,
You were hijacking the thread with your Newcamd question and WSP question.
Then Thijs joined in and thought it was about the ADDON...

3th,

Finally y'r getting back on track with your diablocam Wifi :)

My opnion :
The Diablo Cam / Diablo Cam Wifi always had Issues with Hd channels, I have tested and experimented this myself.
It is a great Cam but well, it is a TOY and very good compatible with different types of Smartcards ...
As for the TM6000 /7000 series. My diablocam works(more stable) better in a TM5400 very strange...
It is true that with the older patches the DiabloCam is more stable on the 6000 /7000 series.
Maybe Phantom could look into this ?

Hi finearrow,

your reaction seems a bit far fetched ...and not very helpfull...
Quote : " I think my next one will be the VU Duo !"

First of all this thread has been started by patthewan.
"Has anyone got cccam working on diablo wifi"

Second,
You were hijacking the thread with your Newcamd question and WSP question.
Then Thijs joined in and thought it was about the ADDON...

3th,

Finally y'r getting back on track with your diablocam Wifi :)

My opnion :
The Diablo Cam / Diablo Cam Wifi always had Issues with Hd channels, I have tested and experimented this myself.
It is a great Cam but well, it is a TOY and very good compatible with different types of Smartcards ...
As for the TM6000 /7000 series. My diablocam works(more stable) better in a TM5400 very strange...
It is true that with the older patches the DiabloCam is more stable on the 6000 /7000 series.
Maybe Phantom could look into this ?

I was simply responding to xxxxxx comments "yer when mine is bronken my next step is to go and buy dreambox8000HD" when I refered to the VU Duo.

Guess its back in the draw with the Diablo

PS I never asked a question about Newcamd and WSP

Better go to Specsavers:proud:

Hi,

Guys, what Panasonic TV you're using which got glitches with Diablo wifi on HD channels?

I got Panasonic Viera TX-P50G20B (which has internal DVB-S2 turner and CI slot) and now I'm looking to buy Diablo cam wifi to use with CCcam for HD channels.

Have anybody got it working without problems? If no, what are good alternatives?

Thanks

I had this working a few years ago, Diablo in CI slot of 2008 Panasonic 42PZ81, worked but with glitched, I will give this try with latest Underworld, will let you know how I get on.

My TM 6900HD Super works great for about two hours with built in Cccam emulsion but plays up after this amount of time, also glitchya with Diablo.

I had this working a few years ago, Diablo in CI slot of 2008 Panasonic 42PZ81, worked but with glitched, I will give this try with latest Underworld, will let you know how I get on.

My TM 6900HD Super works great for about two hours with built in Cccam emulsion but plays up after this amount of time, also glitchya with Diablo.

have you tried it with underworld 2.13? what revision is your diablo wifi?

Back