Has anybody got Wii fit working on a modded Wii?

clive58

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was Wondering if anyone has Wii fit working with an Argon chip?
Only that its asking me to update and warning me it might brick it so I've updated my Argon to 1.8 first and I want to know if anyone is working ok on wii fit with an Argon chip.

P.S.
Thanks jase for the info on how to update the Argon already fitted in the Wii, it worked fine ;)

Clive.

I was Wondering if anyone has Wii fit working with an Argon chip?
Only that its asking me to update and warning me it might brick it so I've updated my Argon to 1.8 first and I want to know if anyone is working ok on wii fit with an Argon chip.

P.S.
Thanks jase for the info on how to update the Argon already fitted in the Wii, it worked fine ;)

Clive.
Not got it I'm afraid but did wonder if you had found a cheap Wii fit board without the game?

Rat reserved a board and game at Argos for the regular price for me cause I couldn't get hold of one, what a gent he is :)

Clive.

i can answer this tomorrow.

as my wii has wiikey installed, but needed 1.9s update for original game to work.

i am chipping a wii tomorrow with argon, so i can answer this question then, if not answered already.

but a pal game and a pal machine, i would say update is safe.

Thats what I thought but I didn't want to take the chance of bricking my boys Wii just because his 2 lardy parents want to shed a few pounds lol.

Clive.

wife been playing on chipped console but its old chip from wii man one of 1st consoles.
Having probs reading disks though

My wii fit works fine with my argon on 1.8. However there is something wrong with the wii fit game as it says I am overweight. I think I will take it back for a refund.

My wii fit works fine with my argon on 1.8. However there is something wrong with the wii fit game as it says I am overweight. I think I will take it back for a refund.

:Laugh: Very good DoomedEarl, thats all I was wanting to know ;)
So I'll let it take the update and hope it dont notice the chip :)

Clive.

Update:

I had a 1/2 hour workout on all the types of excercises after the wife & kids and it appears that even without any yoga training I'm a master already lol.
I like the jogging and press-ups which get you sweating and some of the balance games are fun.
I also like the way you can play against the rest of the family to give you the competative edge and the target system for weight & age.
I'm a year younger than I am in reality and my wife & kids are all about 10 years older each lol.
Hopefully we'll keep this up for long enough to make a good difference.

This is a must have for the Wii, its like having a home gym.

Clive.

Just to confirm i have the wii fit working no probs with argon 1.3fw no update was needed altho i did do an update a few weeks ago online before playing mario kart !!

I think its quite a good bit of kit lol the heading the footballs bit cracks me up , dodging the footyboots etc lol

fidds..

my wii fit is working on yaosm chip did not need any update as keep updated on net and have been playing mario kart
update from that disk and beleve same update asd wii fit
hope that helps:Clap::Clap::banana:

Back