has any one tried this

a1nads

Inactive User
Reaction score
has any1 tried the bitcontrol software for streaming across network. ive tried it, its a cracking piece of software especially if u got a wireless laptop, watch TV on my laptop in the garden. unfortunatly its a 30 day trial

bitcontrol

basiaclly this software streams tv from your dbox onto anyother PC. it uses your dbox IP for the streaming. the software is specially designed for dreambox but works fine with dbox. you need to try it out if you got a network at home that is..

http://www.bitcontrol.com/

I use it all the time. great software.

Watched Rocky 2 in the bath on my laptop over wireless last night! Perfect quality.

its a shame it only last for a month, i think i'm gonna have to buy it, coz at the moment i can only watch about 5 mins b4 it cuts me off

soo some one can watch something else on the box while on ur laptop u watch some thing else

No you have to watch the same thing, like a tv sender just over LAN or wireless.

I can watch something on the dbox whilst she's watching something on the telewest box, or if you've only a dbox she could watch analogue.

You have to use a specific version of the bitctrl software to get it to work on a dbox, I'll try to find a link.

wel thanks if u get link post i will definatly try it thanks and maybe even buy it

I have the file, with the correct version (some others only work with dreambox) but I'm not allowed to post attatchments.

This could be the right one, certainly the same size as the file I have. Rememeber it's only for a month and to make sure all IP Subnets are the same otherwise it wont work.

[DLMURL]http://www.fileindex.net/search.aspx/src~bcDreamBoxBundle.exe/fs~1386836[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL]http://www.dreambox4u.com/tools_files/bcDreamBoxBundle.exe[/DLMURL]

Another site with what looks to be the same file.

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunatly u can only stream onto ur pc's what ur currently watching on ur DBOX. the quality is amazing. randy andy got it all in one clever boy

its alrite for u lad, i gotta stay until these lot dont leave. so what do you think about buying the software?/

I'm going to wait to see if the serial I found works or not first. Plus the quad recorder might not work with dbox?

it should do. it was specifically made for dreambox, but its compatible with dbox, atleast i hope it is the quad recorder that is

@Ardandy... if you're already watching TV illegal... why not make the software you use illegal too? Theres plenty of cracks/serial numbers for the software to make it full version...

Not that im suggesting it or condoning it in any way

I'm not watching tv illegally, I'm subscribed to everything. :)

And as far as the serial numbers for the bitctrl, I have one! Waiting to see if it works yet (after the 30 days).

Took me hours to find it.

I assume you know that by putting the ip address of the dbox into IE over the network you can change the channel of the dbox as well as do pretty much anything else?

anyone that wishes to share their serial,
please feel free to PM me with said infomation ;)
(only for educational purposes likes) :)

Respect

Back