Harry Kane £100 million

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What are City thinking of ?. Could they not wait a couple of weeks?. No wonder Kanes got his head up his arse bidding right now is disrespectful to the England team.
I know what I'd do
Kane
£100 million
Jesus goes the other way
If I were Spurs I'd rip thier hands off because right now he stinks to the high heavens. I don't think a bunch of injuries have helped his case either.

Why do footballers need to be paid that sort of money ??

Put them all on fucking minimum wage, and give them a bonus for every goal they score (or save if they are the goalie).

madness people lost their guys due to covid and footballers prices and salaries just go up and up.

Being honest even with Jesus i doubt Spurs will accept that offer. Levy is a tough negotiator. Plus city would need to buy another striker if they sold Jesus and then they would only have kane with Aguero gone now too.

Why do footballers need to be paid that sort of money ??

Put them all on fucking minimum wage, and give them a bonus for every goal they score (or save if they are the goalie).
not sure that you understand football do you?
Why would anyone want to play midfield or defence if there was no money in it?

What are City thinking of ?. Could they not wait a couple of weeks?. No wonder Kanes got his head up his arse bidding right now is disrespectful to the England team.
I know what I'd do
Kane
£100 million
Jesus goes the other way
If I were Spurs I'd rip thier hands off because right now he stinks to the high heavens. I don't think a bunch of injuries have helped his case either.
Why would Jesus want to go to Spurs? I can think of 20 preferable teams that he would go to before Spurs

not sure that you understand football do you?
Why would anyone want to play midfield or defence if there was no money in it?
They play as a team, so if they score, then all of them in the team get a bonus, or if they save a goal, again they get a bonus.

Atleast there is some incentive to do something, other than spit on the floor or dive on the floor if a fly hits them.

So if the players dont get the money, who gets it then? Club keeps it all? That wont work. So as long as there's obscene money being generated then its going to be split between clubs and players, with players as the commodity getting the most.

It's all paper talk, Kane will sign for City. I doubt Jesus will go the other way though, seen that Sterling would also be offered, again I cannot see that happening. Spurs are mid table team at best, and without Kane, they'll be even more mediocre than they have been previously. Levy won't reinvest the money in the team, and Spurs crown jewel will be gone.

100m for Kane isn't a bad price, but he's injury prone and not getting any younger. But he's a proven goalscorer in the PL, unlike Haaland or Mbappe for instance.

I think £100 is decent too and there is no denying Kane is a natural goal scorer when fully fit an with the City team I think he’ll do just fine tbh.

I'm sure Kane will get 20+ a season at City but so would quite a few others, its the service at City.
Somethings not right with Kane, he looks 1/2 the player he was a couple of seasons back. As said, he's getting more and more injuries and more worrying they seem to be ankle injuries.

People blame the service at England but good strikers make it happen. If its not coming to you go and get it.
If I were Spurs I'd flog him and break the bank for Haaland but Spurs chairman is tighter than a subermine door so Watkins will come in for £40 million

I'm sure Kane will get 20+ a season at City but so would quite a few others, its the service at City.
Somethings not right with Kane, he looks 1/2 the player he was a couple of seasons back. As said, he's getting more and more injuries and more worrying they seem to be ankle injuries.

People blame the service at England but good strikers make it happen. If its not coming to you go and get it.
If I were Spurs I'd flog him and break the bank for Haaland but Spurs chairman is tighter than a subermine door so Watkins will come in for £40 million

Spurs have no chance of signing Haaland. Why would he leave Dortmund for a 2nd rate premiership side. That would be a backwards step, he's playing CL football where he is, likely challenging for the title again. Can the same be said of Spurs?

The spurs job overall is a rebuild, but they need the money to be able to do that, and I don't think it's going to come to allow the manager to do it, hence Conte not being the manager at the club.

Kane clearly has something on his mind, as he's been poor this tournament, but again players are aware of him, and are likely marking him better. England overall have been average at best, appreciate they topped the group, and only 1 goal conceded, but they're average as a team. Great individuals, but average team. Next week will be the big test, England always struggle against the better teams, and with the view of facing France/Germany/Portugal, then I don't see them progressing.

England have been poor all bar the first half against the Checs. My m8's were planning were to go for the 1/4 finals cause its on a weekend I said

the only way we'll get there is if Covid rips through group F teams at the weekend

If Spurs are intent on getting into the top 4 then it will involve coin. There's a few things in their favor
The stadium
And been in London

You'd be surprised how many players are attracted by the bright lights of London.

The one thing I always see missing from Spurs is that bit of steel.
Everytime a home grown comes through he's 6st 7lbs p#ss wet through.
Right now their going through what Arsenal went through, balancing paying for a stadium and been competitive in the Prem.
People can call Wenger but what he did for Arsenal year after year just after they moved house was bordering on a miracle

Last edited:
Spurs are mid table team at best,
Recent finishing positions 7 6 4 3 2 3 5 6 5 4

Not quite mid table team.

underinvestment by Levy on a tired squad through Potch reign cost them progressing.

for £100m I would take that for Kane all day long, he does score goals as stats and golden boots prove but he is also greedy and as said above injury prone more and more.

Yep, and look how well they're doing without him. :D
I think Wenger's problem was, he took it as a personal crusade not to spend as though it was his own money but that was him protecting the club he built and loved with passion. Had he not done what he did then they might be in a far worse state than they currently in.

Spurs are trying to do the same, selling Kane will help levitate the large amount of money they need to spend to stay in the running at the top. Another club who will face the same burden is Everton. They might find it far harder than Arsenal and Liverpool a less attractive club.

The only way these clubs can feed the fat cat players and their greedy agents who put f*ck all back into the system was to split. What the didn't see coming was the strength of the fans. One club that have got away with it is West Ham. How they got away with paying what they do is criminal and the council should be investigated.

Recent finishing positions 7 6 4 3 2 3 5 6 5 4

Not quite mid table team.

underinvestment by Levy on a tired squad through Potch reign cost them progressing.

for £100m I would take that for Kane all day long, he does score goals as stats and golden boots prove but he is also greedy and as said above injury prone more and more.

You finished last season 7th. It's certainly not top of the table is it. You're in the group of the next best, and without Kane they won't even be that high. As I said, mid table team at best, but there are lots of those, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs etc.

Spurs are not going to break into the top 4 without spending 300-400m, and with them losing Kane, they're going to need to buy a striker so there's close to 100m gone, and no certainly that they'd come off. They also need a new keeper, set of central defenders, probably a playmaker too. So there's your money gone, and don't forget the top 4 will also strengthen, so you're still being the 8 ball.

Gotta agree that final top 4 step needs stupid money or an Arene Wenger type manager.
If I'm hearing correct Santo ex Wolves ?.
Holy Heavens !! Now there is one negative boring manager if I've ever seen one.
If I were Spurs call me stupid daft whatever I'd go for Lampard. He'll get the best out all the young lads for sure and very respected.
Had he of had a fit Kante when he joined he'd still be at Chelsea now.
Kane ain't the player of old. Will he get 20+ at City ? yes.

Most strikers would do the same at City, its all about the service.

Face the facts he's off even the greats eventually leave. Take Jesus in a trade jobs done

Back