harmony remote

jjlee

Inactive User
Reaction score
im trying to get my 500c working properly with my harmony 885 sometimes it works and others not some times there is a dekay and sometimes there is nothing, from research ive done ive heard of TISSAX DREAMBOX FINAL profile you can get downloaded to your remote anyone got any other help

I have the smaller version of the harmony and its bollox tbh.Very slow.

I used a dreambox profile off of their software and then had to add certain button myself by programming them directly off the remote.

You wont find a profile that will work 100%,you can use one as a base but you will still have to manually program some of the buttons off your original remote.

I dont think there is anything you can do about the delay,it seems to happen on everything I operate with it.You have to remember its like a mini computer so they have to process the information more than a standard remote so it takes longer.

got it sorted i used the profile and added the keys like you said and it works great i fiddled with the remotes repeat speed and the dreamboxes remote option and it works fine works like the normal remote now

got it sorted i used the profile and added the keys like you said and it works great i fiddled with the remotes repeat speed and the dreamboxes remote option and it works fine works like the normal remote now

how do you alter the speed?

with the logitech software?

yeah its in the troubleshooting bit and you can fiddle with the box settings for the remote aswell its a bit trial and error though

damn put me on the spot, let me sober up and ill do a quick walk through for people

no point in doing a walkthrough.I did it there and its piss,not to mention the fact that I would guess hardly anyone has the remotes,they cost more than the dreambox and aimed at av enthusiasts.
Thanks JJ

I've got the 885, which controls my MCE machine which in turn controls the DB and I don't get any lag

Back